“Great option”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 October 2018

Most places are closed on Mondays in the city center and we were looking for a no-fuss-Primi/Secondi Piatti meal. Found this pizzeria and could not have been more pleased with our salad + pizzas, the friendly service in English and the price. Our salad had fresh celery, radish, peppers and fennel and not drowned in dressing and the pizzas were tasty. Definitely a great option.

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

We stopped into La Duchessa after the Donkey Palio and were fortunate enough to secure a table without any problem. Had the pizza diavola and it was excellent. The meat was just the right amount of spicy and the entire crust was crispy - even the center of the pizza’s bottom. No wet pizza here... best pizza I’ve enjoyed in Italy in a long time and look forward to returning.

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Great pizza in the heart of Alba. The service was excellent as was the pizza. It was busy and we walked in with no booking the owner went out of his way to ensure we were accomodated, quick service, inexpensive a great experience.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Gorgeous pizza- as a Brit visiting Italy for the first time, this was my first actual real Italian pizza, and oh my goodness me!!
Graze Mille
Beaut!

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed our pizza. Not the best I have had but pretty good. My daughter had pasta carbonara which not very good. Way too much sauce. Could do with improvement. Fairly low prices.