“off the beaten track”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2016

worth paying a visit to this small restaurant away from the main promenade and experience some freshly made specialties cooked on the spot: good food and fair price.The promenade of Alassio might be giving you plenty of choice but there are also plenty of tourist traps !

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

The menu may be the smallest you've evere seen, but my word is the food big! The starters, that just appear on the table are absolutely divine and the main courses are equally brilliant. This is a restaurant where the eating experience take center stage. No unnecessary frills. Everything is just pure food quality. No visit to Alassio is complete without a visit to this gem of a restaurant. I had mussels - for the first time in my life - and couldn't get enough.

Reviewed 30 November 2015

I found it thanks to the friendly reception staff of the hotel where I stayed. A cosy place with tasty home-made food. I didn't see any tourists there but only locals which is great!

Reviewed 7 August 2015 via mobile

DO NOT leave Alassio without eating in this restaurant. The food was amazing , the service excellent and it was extremely good value. My husband and I went here with our kids they loved it. The owner recommended dishes for us ( as unfortunately our Italian is not great ) we loved every one. Desserts were lovely too and the Lemonchellio (not sure of the spelling ) was to die for the owner told us his wife made it . My only regret is that we only discovered this restaurant on our last night in Alassio I would have definitely gone back .

Reviewed 16 February 2015

We got a bit lost in the rain and found ourselves in this restaurant. It is not a flashy set up, and we weren't sure to start..but the warmth of the service soon had us all wrapped up. They have a real passion for what they do.The food was great. Excellent value. It felt like a bit of real Italy. It made our week end!