“Best pizza ever! ”

GUSTISSIMO pizza&more....
Ranked #9 of 280 Restaurants in Agrigento
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Never had better pizzas, visited two nights in a row, a shame we have a booking somewhere else! We even considered canceling our booking to be able to keep coming here for our pizzas

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Nice little place for a good pizza, location, decoration etc leave a lot to be desired but if your not fussy about such things and just want some cheap, great pizza, go here.

Spend 25€ on 2 pizzas, chips, 4 beers and 2 bottles of water (v. decadent), absolute bargain.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

We arrived lately tonight and very well welcomed !
We didn't expect the décoration /place but the pizza were delicious and with varrious choices.
We recommand the place with no doubt even if it's out of the city !!

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

I went there to visit some friends and the pizzas were delicious. My expectations were less than I've found because I tried the best Neapolitan pizzas but the Gustissimo's pizza is good as well. I had a great culinary experience. Very recommended.

Reviewed 25 February 2017

I think this pizza place is meant for delivery of the pizza or carry out. We went based on the reviews and it was a terrible atmosphere for starters. That would be ok as long as the pizza was good. It was not. We are from the USA and have high expectations for food in other countries. This pizza was terrible. It had too much cheese, the crust was soggy and the flavor was non-existent. I would skip this place and find somewhere else to eat in Agrigento.

6  Thank Phog67