See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Anna was a great host, when I arrived she gave me a lengthy explanation of all there is to see in do in the city, and gave me some maps. She does not speak much English but I'm sure this would not be a problem as she is such a kind and welcoming host! The apartment itself is on the fourth floor of a high rise at the bottom of the historic centre with great views over The Valley of The Temples and the Mediterranean Sea. A 1km walk to the bus stop(s) for intercity buses and about half that to the train station.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Anna is a great host, very welcoming. The room was very spacious with a beautiful view of the sea. The bathroom is large and very clean. The location is also great, with a 15 min walk to the station and steps away from the main avenue. Anna will go above and beyond to guarantee a great stay at her place.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 October 2017

Staying at Anna's was really great. Her place is very centrally located to take advantage of the city of Agrigento. It's just a short walk from the main historical and nightlife areas. Because i didn't have a car, and caught public transport, it is not too far from the central train station. Her place is beautiful and clean and there are amazing views from her windows. Anna is also a very kind, caring, wonderful host, who gave me lots of tips for where to go in Agrigento. It was easy to get onto a nearby bus to the the Valley of the Temples and Turkish Steps. I highly recommend Anna's place!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

It was very pleasant to stay in Anna's apartment. The room is spacious, clean and cozy. Anna is very helpful host. She told us how to travel across the city and neighbourhood and see as much as possible. She recommend a number of good places to eat also. Everything was very good, especially homemade pie for breakfast )))

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

I chose Anna's place based on the previous reviews and I am happy to say it was a good decision. Anna is a warm, thoughtful, and encouraging host. I feel as though I've had private tutoring for my Italian! She is cheerful and patient, repeating things as many times as I needed, and has gone out of her way to help me with directions and suggestions on how to make the most of my four days here. I loved standing on the balcony with the sweeping view of the Valley of the Temples, as well as the deep blue sea in the distance. My room is large, with beautiful Italian furniture and the best bed I've slept in for months. Everything is super clean and breakfast often includes her homemade cakes. If you are looking for a place to stay while exploring this part of Sicily, give Anna a try.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo