“Pretty reasonable”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

... and open on Tuesday, unlike most other businesses. I had tagliata di manzo, which was pretty good although slightly over, and my wife had trenette di mare; this had plenty of seafood but the pasta was slightly over-cooked.
The staff were attentive and helpful.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

As many of us I had pizza in a ton of places... but here the choice was enormous and the pizza simply GOOD. And no side effects (which happen too often) like swelling and feeling thirsty some hours after eating.
We were sitting outside on 2 nice mid-October evenings.
The staff and the owner (or manager... I don't know) were very nice, attentive and welcoming.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

meat was dry, hard, not tasty, with a huge bone for which also had to pay! I asked about the sauce for dry seafood and he said that nobody eat the seafood with any kind of sauce!!!! But he bring me mayonnaise!!!!! Thank you

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

On a short break to recharge in Abano Terme I dined at this restaurant. As a gluten free diner there were many options for me to choose from including pasta and pizza. I choose a salad and a side of vegetables. Both were good and standard portions.
The staff were a little abrupt with many 'tourist' diners but once you had their attention were helpful.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Good food and good service. Here you get what you pay for. Even when busy you feel welcome and well taken care of.