1,035 results
All reviews private terrace garden room indoor pool last minute booking relaxing stay excellent breakfast lovely bar rooms are spacious the location is perfect main building les manoirs manor house children's menu countryside suite sauna honfleur
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Beautiful place. Room fine but didnt even have complimentary bottle of water or tea n coffee. Service for a restaurant claiming to serve gastronomy left a lot to be desired. Waiter appeared unexperienced. Provided us with a jug of water with drops around jug. Didnt even serve the water. Not to standard for price paid for f&b.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 September 2017

We stayed here on the last night of our holiday to France, unoftunately it was raining so not the hotels fault but weere in one of the outhouses. I came to the bar for a beer waited about 15 minutes before anyone served me then paid the princely sum of 9 euros for a bottle of Heineken, then dinner consisted of a burger and chips for 24 euros - wage you would expect - no it was more tasteless than McDonald's. The pool and tiny sauna were hopeless and not as advertised. I have been in hotels regularly wi work and travels and I have to say for the prices they charged this is the worst I've ever had by a long long way! My advice dont waste your money going here - I really can't be bothered to write reviews but this place was so bad I felt I had to

Room tip: Be in the main building g
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Gary L
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Lovely place in the countryside. The staff is very watchful and dedicated. I would only recommend to install a proper bed for children with the triplex and raise the quality of the breakfast. Rates are rather high compared to market standards but this is the price to pay if you wanna stay 10 min away from Deauville in a charming location.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Rooms are spacious and clean
Beautiful and quiet surroundings
Private parking just in front of the room/appartment
Friendly staff

We would recommend to choose another place for breakfast as it is too expensive and very little value for money.
Also sauna facility only suits 2 persons per sauna visit (rather small).

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2017

Very nice Location / Hotel, in a very quiet region but close to the villages in the Normandie. Excellent starting point for daily tours, excellent breakfast und nice rooms. Internet Access worked very well - recommended to stay there.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel