Royal Palm Hotel
Valentines Resort and Marina(Harbour Island)(Great Value!)
US$566
US$522
Priceline
  • Pool
Coral Sands Hotel(Harbour Island)(Great Value!)
US$527
US$511
Pink Sands Resort(Harbour Island)(Great Value!)
US$744
Romora Bay Resort & Marina(Harbour Island)(Great Value!)
US$471
The Cove Eleuthera(Gregory Town)
US$504
Hut Pointe Inn(Governor's Harbour)(Great Value!)
US$270
Villa Allamanda, Eleuthera(Governor's Harbour)(Great Value!)
US$232
French Leave Resort(Governor's Harbour)
US$694
US$644
Autograph
Sky Beach Club(Governor's Harbour)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbirthday celebrationwalking distanceenjoyed my stayrooms were very cleanharbour islandkitchenettebankamenitiesaccommodationsbahamas
Reviewed 13 April 2018

We stayed here for 4 nights. The hotel is very well located and we walked everywhere we wanted to go. The rooms were very clean and the bed comfortable. The staff was very nice and helpful. Would stay here again and a great bargain in a very expensive island!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

I recommend the Royal Palm hotel to anyone planning on visiting Harbour island because it’s a lot of bang for your buck. We spent all day on the beach-which is breathtaking- and only used the room to shower and sleep. If you plan on hanging around in the hotel room a lot, then this might not be the place for you since it’s not waterfront and doesn’t have great views but if you’re looking for a decent place to sleep, this will definitely work out.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2018

We checked in and were told that the A/C wasn't working in one of our rooms, and that engineering was working on it. When I arrived at the room, it was stifling inside, and the A/C wasn't running. I found the remote control, and paired the bluetooth setting to turn on the unit.

The room was located in a remote building, a block over from the main lobby area. Four walls, no scenery, and the patio area had a view of another building.
There were chickens running around everywhere, including several roosters, who made certain that you were awake at 0430.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 December 2017

I liked my stay here very much. It’s basically three blocks set maybe 100 yards apart with other buildings not owned by the hotel in between. The rooms are spacious with a good size kitchen area as you walk in. Most rooms have windows out the front and the back but ask for one at the end of each block with windows on three sides for greater light. My room – I think it was 22 – was in the far away block, upstairs with views in the distance to the harbour which was lovely.

Room Tip: See my review
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Zippitydoodah
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

I found The Royal Palm hotel to be clean and comfortable. The room was spacious for my friend and I to relax when not touring the Island, enjoying the birthday festivities or enjoying the beach. The small fridge was roomy enough for milk for morning cereal. The manager and the housekeeping attendants were polite and anxious to please. The room was cleaned daily and my extra towels request was granted with a smile. The location is convenient to everything, the bank across the street, the beach a short 10 minute walk. I enjoyed my stay at the hotel and would like to return when in Harbour Island again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends