“Great lodge with everything you could ever need!”
Chalet & Outdoor Hot Tub Comfortable living area in Lodge
Outside the Sauna
Sauna
Kitchen
Our Gazebo over looking our beach and Loch Tay
Interior of grill house with hot tub
View from the Hot Tub
Deck
Chalet & Grill House
View over Loch Tay
On the Loch in the Canadian Canoe
Dining and kitchen area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Rxreid
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Great lodge with everything you could ever need!”
Reviewed 28 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Wonderful weekend stay at Birchwood. The lodge had everything we needed for a weekend away from it all and is very private. The hot tub being covered over was ideal using it in any weather but still allowing us to be outside and look at the stars. The sauna was a great added luxury along with the Sky tv packages for snuggling down at night to a movie. Lovely cosy getaway.

How easy was key pickup/access to the property? Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
29 Jan 2016
Thanks very much for your review - I'm really pleased you had a lovely time. The weather has been a bit wild so I'm glad you still enjoyed the outdoors in the tub. :o)
Kakarob
“Would Definitely Recommend”
Reviewed 11 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

We stayed at Birchwood 28th - 31st Dec 2015. It was very tranquil and just the relaxing break we both needed!
It had everything you need and was just perfect!
Thanks for a very good break!
Karen

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Sauna!
Liked least: getting our the hot tub when its December!
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
11 Jan 2016
I'm delighted you had a nice break at Birchwood - I hope it geared you up for the New Year! Many thanks.
Eden B
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Relaxing Getaway”
Reviewed 15 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

My partner and I just got back from our stay at the Birchwood Lodge and already want to go back! It was everything we hoped for and more. The lodge itself is cosy and tucked away so it is very private even though it is on the owners property. We were greeted with shortbread, tea, and a bottle of wine upon arrival which was a nice touch. The hot tub is amazing and the sauna is very relaxing. The sonos sound system is great! There are lots of walks to do around the area and the weather was beautiful. I would highly recommend this place if you are looking for a relaxing getaway surrounded by nature.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The hot tub and sauna
Liked least: the lack of dish soap and toilet paper
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
11 Jan 2016
Thank you for your review - I'm really pleased you enjoyed your stay at the Lodge. I'm so glad you had beautiful weather, unfortunately that's something I can't help with!! Thank you for visiting.
kelliott...
Dundee, United Kingdom
“total peace and quiet, excellent location.”
Reviewed 14 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Take all you need to eat and drink, you wont need to venture out at all, if you like your fishing it is just across the road, hope you have better luck than me.

15 Oct 2015
Thanks very much for the review, and I'm sorry that the trout weren't playing the game! The guest who has caught the most was up at 5am to catch them sleeping!
fitzybabe...
East Kilbride, United Kingdom
“perfect”
Reviewed 1 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015

We were looking for somewhere to celebrate my 60th birthday, & what a place to find, as soon as we walked into lodge we knew we were going to have the most wonderful stay, we arrived to find fresh roses in vase on table, milk in fridge, tasty shortbread & a bottle of wine. Ali has thought of everything to make stay cosy, comfy & welcoming, from the comfy bed to the fantastic Sonas sound system which you can have on at great hot tub, we walked down to the private beach & had lunch in gazebo overlooking Loch Tay, it was superb, we cannot fault our stay at Birchwood Lodge in any way, or thank Ali enough for making my birthday so special, we will definitely be going back

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: just everything
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
1 Oct 2015
I'm delighted you had a lovely birthday at the Lodge. Thank you so much for the review, it's great to hear my guests enjoy Birchwood as we do. I hope I can welcome you back in the future. Ali. PS - I'm glad you enjoyed the flowers, I always try and put some in when I'm up there for the guests, but unfortunately not everyone gets them as I don't get up there as often as I'd like.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$187
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing