See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 October 2016

We went there to spend a couple of days relaxing at their SPA, the place came highly recommended hence we gave it a try. The excitement lasted until we walked into the SPA (which is a very small one) to find out that two facilities (on a total of six) weren't working. The staff wasn't helpful either as they didn't give us any information about it. In general the hotel is really expensive compared to the services they provide. The room was clean, breakfast was awful.

Date of stay: September 2016
Reviewed 24 September 2015

Stayed at this place with family at the end of August for a week-end on adriatic sea! Very pleasant people and lovely room! Recomended for everybody! They have a restaurant too but we didn't try. Close to beach and highway

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

We are waiting since an hour for our Pasta. The waiter are inexistent And not polite At all. I'm going To make a murder...really soon... It doesn't mind how much The food could be good il this is The Service.

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 September 2014

Porto picenca in Le Marche doesn't cater for English tourists but not too big an issue. We couldn't find a taxi to take us to the hotel so asked in a cafe. So the man in the cafe said he would take us to the hotel. Great customer service! The hotel was very impressive and our room was a good size. We visited the spa and then went to dinner in the restaurant which was packed. Unfortunately we hadn't booked but as hotel guests we were found a table and had a great evening with lovely food and atmosphere. On Sunday there was a wedding and we had to go to the bar for dinner. We were ignored felt very uncomfortable. We had one course and left. We left one day early as the resort was too quiet.

Date of stay: September 2014
Reviewed 29 May 2013

I received a stay at Antico Uliveto as a gift for my birthday. After we arrived on Saturday, my husband and I went to the SPA for a few hours and it was lovely. The only thing I didn't enjoy is the fact that the pool and jacuzzi need stronger jets. Everything else was perfect. I can't really say I enjoy saunas (80 degrees celcius) and turkish baths (over 40 degrees celcius), but everyone else was loving it. Dinner was very nice, breakfast not so nice (never thought I'd find burnt coffee in Italy!). We went for a long walk Sunday morning because we had an appointment for a session of vinoterapia (wine therapy) at 12. And, let me tell you, it was fantastic. There is a tub of wine (mixed with water, I assume) that you sit in while drinking . . . wine! Plus, they prepare some prosciutto and cheese for you as an aperitivo. After that you get a 30 minute couples massage. I don't know how the vinoterapia fits in with the SPA/healthy experience . . . but if it's so wrong, i don't want to be right.
The hotel is gorgeous, with high-end fixtures and lush gardens. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: May 2013