“Delicious food”

The Drift Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 34 Restaurants in Westward Ho
Price range: US$9 - US$25
Description: Beautiful seaside restaurant serving delicious food, Napoli wood fired Pizza's, seafood, pasta, steak and more. Also open for lunch and cream teas. We also deliver our pizzas, some pasta dishes, side's and desserts.
Reviewed 7 November 2018

We made 2 trips to The Drift during a recent stay in Westward Ho! and both were excellent. The freshly baked pizzas were delicious, the garlic bread is amongst the best I've had and the steaks were wonderful. I'd certainly recommend this as a good place to eat, especially when the weather is nice and you can see, hear and smell the sea.

3  Thank RichardP08

Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

Visiting friends we were going for a carvery for Sunday lunch. Everywhere was busy. So glad as ended up here. I had the steak. Fantastic. Chips were lovely. The lamb I nearly ordered friends said was lovely and pizza was also ordered.
Desert was great to.
Defo will go again next time I visit

2  Thank kerryMidlands
Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

We visited The Drift last night, family of 3. Very nice welcome on arrival. Chose 2 starters, scallops (fantastic) and salt and pepper squid (beautiful). I went for the chicken parmigiana, my wife went for the pizza of the day and my son opted for the Sicilian kiss pizza. All meals came out in good time, everything obviously freshly cooked. The pizzas looked fantastic, no complaints from my 17 year old or the missus so must have been good. The chicken was superb, couldn’t finish it all off, had to leave some of the risotto. All polished off with a lovely bottle of Pinot. We will definitely be returning and recommending to friends and guests of our holiday homes. Thanks for a great evening.

5  Thank johnp1967
Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

The food is outstanding The service is friendly. It has to be one of the best meals I have had in a long time. I WILL definitely return. Highly recommended

4  Thank _sadiqimaywand
Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

Eating in this restaurant is a joy.We had a lovely evening here, the food is really delicious,Lovely atmosphere, welcoming and friendly staff. I would definitely visit again.

4  Thank zuhratemory