“excellent dinning”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

well what can I say about sonny's restaurant. it was a great meal. I had the ribeye and it was perfectly cooked with a hint of smokiness the side salad was massive and of good quality but my wife had the ribs, when I seen them I was envious because it was a massive portion and she wolfed the lot down which I was a bit surprised about because the portion was huge and I was trying to put her off eating them all because I wanted some. if you are in the area go and if you are nearer the center of paphos then go any way because you will not regret it.

1  Thank derek a

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

I went yesterday with my partner and baby. The place was recommended and it didn't disappoint. It's walking distance from our hotel too.
I had the ribs they were too big to finish off but they were so good. We will be returning for Sunday lunch as I heard it's Fab!

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Gin and tonic for me a white wine for our friend and a fruit cordial for the wife. Probably the best rib-eye I've ever had, and I've had a few,cooked to perfection medium rare, with a salad lovely after the butterfly prawns. Wife had the sea bass two fillets completely boneless. Our friend had the sirloin. The ladies had a sweet and just had a coffee a bottle of Stassos99 good wine. Complimentary drink all for €100 including a tip, good for the three of us.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Return visit, first this year, been many times, back to bravo!
Great steak, great chicken, lovely dessert, we may have cracked the secret, main then share a dessert, as starter then main, just a bit too much as fair portion,but if your a starver, you will be grand.
Service always spot on, you can't beat it

Reviewed 20 March 2018

The bbq ribs are to die for. The portions are really good and they just fell off of the bone. My husband is a big eater but even he struggled to finish the ribs.
The menu is quite limited but at least you know that all of the food is fresh.
I will definitely come back to this restaurant when I am back in Cyprus.