Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews pizza oven powered site one night camping ground stayed here barbecue facilities kitchen
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 February 2022

The best spot ever... the grounds are well maintained and lots of gorgeous detail around. The creek was awesome to splash around with our pups to cool down. Spacious sites, immaculate bathrooms. Will definitely book there again pretty soon. And yes just a short walk down the driveway you can purchase fresh produce from the vege stall.. very well priced 😃

Date of stay: February 2022
Reviewed 12 April 2021

Massive thank you to Rachel and her team, we had an absolute blast on our extended family camping trip. Facilities were clean and most of all we were made to feel welcomed. We will definitely be back as the kids didn't want to leave. Awesome place for families who want to chill and get there kids off devices . We hardly saw the kids only when they were hungry

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 12 January 2021

So family friendly has everything ya really need even a fridge and a washing machine for you to use. Would definitely recommend to everyone and I will be returning with more people to show them the beauty.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 28 December 2020 via mobile

Small campground with only 20 or so spots and some cabins. Hot shower with great water pressure. Good BBQ and even a pizza oven. Idyllic spot by a river.

Lovely people run it - could not be friendlier.

Dog friendly which was great.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2020 via mobile

I stayed the night here and I absolutely loved it! The campsite seemed like it was waaay out in the mountains but really it wasn’t! Only Five mins from the town and half an hour from Thames!

It’s quiet and peaceful. You can hear the water rush from the creek which was nice- you could also swim in it too! There was a pizza oven, kitchen facilities, toilets and showers available for use. I must say that the shower would turn cold after a bit but that’s alright! All in all, everything is in pretty good condition!

I didn’t have any communication with the owner but there was an honesty box with an envelope to put your money in.
Powered Site: Adult $15 PN/PP
Non-Powered: Adult $10 PN/PP
I paid for powered site but it didn’t work for me. I guess that just ties into seeing the owner and how late it was (around 5pm). Maybe there was a certain time to check in if you wanted power..? I’m not too sure but overall, I had a pleasant stay and I would happily come here again!

Date of stay: July 2020