1,054 results
All reviewskew gardensbusy roadmeal dealminute walkmain roadcar parkfamily roomper nighton site parkingdistrict linebus stopexcellent staycouple of nightsgood nights sleepflight pathroom was spotlessair con
Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for a weekend visit as I had entered a sporting event at Richmond Park. Although it was further from the park than I expected, it provided a great base for the weekend and for myself and the family to get out and see Richmond as well as easily travel into London with a short train journey. The hotel had all the facilities expected. I was staying with young children and the hotel went out of their way to accommodate the children whenever we were using the restaurant or bar area facilities. I felt the service was excellent.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

This premier inn is very clean and tidy and has the option to check yourself in. It has its own parking but the zone is free after 1630hrs so no need to spend extra money if you come after this time and wish yo leave early.

The restaurant is relatively small in comparison to other premier inns but I guess it reflects the size of the building which has only 3 floors.

My room is in the second floor and this floor has a wide corridor similar to the upmarket hotels. The rooms on this floor appear relatively bigger in comparison to the premier inns. The building is very modern but along a busy main road,the A316.

In my view their general service could be improved but paying unconscious attention to customers. I ordered a meal and the starter and the.main were placed before me and that was the last time I heard from the waiters.

The presentation if the food was great for this type of hotel. In contrast to the above, when I raised an issue with the quality of my steak, the waiter Alex dealt with the issue diligently. She apologised profusely for what had happened and gave a choice of a refund or something else in gratuity. I opted for another drink!

Would i come here again, Yes I will.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank wmubaiwa
Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

Hotel very clean from reception to rooms. Beds very comfy and rooms very quiet.
Location very good however not many eateries around in the evening.
Only snag was, parking was £10 per night.
Breakfast was lovely and reasonably priced.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 February 2017

We stayed here for one night whilst we were visiting Kew Gardens for my Nan's 80th. I can't recommended this place enough. The staff were really friendly and helpful, Chelsea and Joe are a real asset to them. They surprised us with a huge free chocolate ice cream sundae and sang "Happy Birthday" to her, completely unexpected and made my nan's day. The rooms were a great size and the bed are sooooooo comfortable, it was hard to get up in the morning. Joe helped us book a taxi the night before as, although Kew Gardens is only a short walk away, it would have been too far for my nan to walk as well as walking around the gardens. I recommend their breakfast to start the day as there was plenty to chose from and it was very tasty. Me and my boyfriend are planning a trip to London later on this year and look forward to returning to this hotel when we do. I cannot think of anything negative to say about our visit.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ShellyWelly84
Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay at the Premier Inn at Richmond. We stayed there for 3 weekend nights. The room was clean. The bed was comfortable and the service was fine. They serve a good breakfast for a reasonable price. Haven't tried the dinner. Enjoyed a late evening conversation at the nice bar area. There are a few good restaurants within a walking distance.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple