All reviews the river sunday carvery lovely hotel modern bathroom evening meal and breakfast lovely staff lovely room full welsh breakfast would highly recommend this hotel stay there again family room short stay nothing too much trouble portion sizes surrounding area whole family lovely town
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

Arrived at 12.30 for an early check in as we had a family wedding near by. Beautiful cosy room and a lovely modern bathroom. Nothing to much trouble. A fantastic big breakfast great choices.
Lovely friendly staff. Thank you. Look forward to another visit.

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

Been in Llanrwst a few times but never stayed at The Eagle.

Fantastic hotel ! rooms are very cosy and warm with modern bathrooms.

The service is brilliant and the staff are very friendly.

We had Dinner and Breakfast here, the dinner menu in the restaurant is brilliant, plenty of choice !

The portions are large and we were both very happy with our Dinner and Breakfast ! Well done !

Really happy with our stay all in all, will be visiting again.

Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

This is what you’d expect from every hotel. Just a cozy room, a good bed, perks such as WiFi and a tv and a good bathroom. The breakfast service in the morning was also really nice and you can also park your car in front of the hotel.

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Myself and my family (12 members) stayed at the hotel last night. We have been here on a few occasions as we come as a family for my grandads anniversary each year. We have always been treated lovely and never had any issues however this time was different. We usually go in August however there has been a farmers festival each year and the bars are to busy and the hotel to noisy, so we asked staff before booking were there any festivals on and we were told no. We arrived with my one year old daughter to crowds of people and somebody selling wrist bands outside. The receptionist was lovely but informed us there was a drinking festival on and there would be two live bands and another artist later on today. Obviously we were concerned about the noise as the baby goes to bed at 7pm, however we were told not to worry we were on the other side of the hotel so there would be no music. Whilst we waited at the bar for our table to be ready for our evening meal a man talking to his friend said very loudly “I hear a Scouse accent, hold onto your wallet” then laughed. Due to the nature of our visit and the fact I was with my daughter I was extremely offendeded and don’t expect to be discriminated against for no apparent reason.
When it came to have are evening meal which we had booked, we were told we couldn’t sit in the dining room as the band were in their so we had to eat in the small bar. The tables were separated therefore we couldn’t sit together. We asked to speak to the manager and explained the reason for our regular stays as we wanted to sit together as a family. We were told there was another room however another party were going in there as they were a bigger group. The other group were not staying over night in the hotel so we were disappointed they had taken priority. After I mentioned I would be seeking compensation for the way we had be treated the manager said we could sit in the private dining room but had to be out soon as because the other party were in an hour and a half later.
The food was lovely as always and the regular staff were helpful and polite. After the meal I put my daughter to bed and myself and my husband tried to sleep too. We had been assured there would be no music are side of the hotel but there was and it carried on until at least 23:00. The three of us didn’t manage to get asleep until after midnight when the bar closed. As a family we are extremely upset by the events that took place and will be staying in different accomadion on our next visit.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Went in for the above with my wife Jen and niece Salann.
Comfortable with big chunky wood tables and large wooden armed chairs. Service very pleasant good and quick. Would recommend this place for a get together for a drink and brunch.
There is also an extensive dinner menu featuring many local produce items.

Trip type: Travelled with family