“A true local favourite”

Jaan
Price range: US$13 - US$33
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We are Contemporary Indian Restaurant serving delicious Indian Cuisine, we also offer a Takeaway & Delivery service 5.30Pm to 11.00Pm 7 Days a week
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I first tried the Jaan when I moved to Weston 8 years ago. Hands down was the best curry house in town then, and it still is now!

It's been a couple of years since our last visit and I was pleasantly surprised that the food was better than I ever remembered it to be!

Super prices, incredible food and service. Was really nice to be welcomed and to have enjoyed a conversation with the lady running the place (I'm sorry I never took your name) and staff were very attentive, even when I was being the most indecisive person on the planet.

Food was cooked to perfection and wasn't over spiced or over seasoned as we often find in other Indian restaurants.

We arrived early around 6ish and was shown to a table straight away, and I'm glad we did arrive early as the place was full by 7! Just proves it's a local fav.

Highly recommend that you visit the Jaan when in town.

Thanks for a super meal! See you soon for the Rezala next time!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was our first takeaway from here and definitely the last, we ordered late at night and seemed like they gave us the left overs, no taste the naan bread was hard an absolute joke not one off us could eat our food so straight in the bin.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Immaculate setting in an out of the way location. This restaurant is blessed with contemporary decor faultless place settings and excellent food. I can not recommend this too highly. Had a truly fantastic outing with my family.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

This was our second visit to this restaurant and once again it was first class. Lovely food,good price and friendly staff.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

We have been here a few times, what a fantastic place to eat. Really warm welcome on arrival, lovely friendly atmosphere, modern clean decor.. Staff really accommodating and always remember us from previous visits. Food is always excellent with a real depth of flavour. All dishes are reasonably priced. Would definitely recommend Jaan.