“Lovely breakfast ”

Pots
Ranked #29 of 75 Restaurants in Bodmin
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

On reading reviews we decided to go for breakfast at Potts and we weren't disappointed. We had a friendly welcome from all of the staff and the breakfasts were freshly prepared and not greasy. My wife and children would highly recommend the milkshakes too as they were the best we had during our weeks stay in Cornwall (and quite a few milkshakes were had from a variety of places). All in all a good time was had and they're dog friendly as well!

Tony L, Owner at Pots, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Thank you very much for your kind review. I hope that our recent bad weather will not stop you visiting Cornwall again, and that we see you again

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

We decided to travel down a day early to avoid the bank holiday traffic & stayed in a premier inn. We didn't fancy the hotel breakfast so I searched for nearby cafes & Pots came up. We arrived for breakfast & was pleasantly surprised at the downstairs seating which was a large area. The cook was on his own as it was a bank holiday but he was friendly & helpful. We all ordered different meals & it arrived hot & well laid out. It was a superb breakfast & set me up for the whole day. We will definitely be going back & would recommend this to anyone.

Tony L, Owner at Pots, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Thank you for your kind review. I was the cook on the day you called. It is always good to hear that we are still serving good breakfasts. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We came to Bodmin really for the jail but really busy we couldn't park so we went into town to find some lunch and we found pots glad we did
The menu was massive so much to choose from my wife and oldest son both had the breakfast the other son had a bacon burger and I had the chicken salad mayo sandwich with some chilli cheesy chips all was cooked to order the breakfast were massive with proper bread the burger was big too with loads of chips my sandwich was huge the chicken was hot too which was nice all on proper bread all very nice and will return

Tony L, Owner at Pots, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Many thanks for your kind review. We hope to see you again if you ever pass this way next time you are in Cornwall.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

I was lovely to be able to take out dog in this very friendly cafe, the tea and cakes are excellent and our dog enjoyed his treat from the staff

Reviewed 15 May 2017

You know your on to a winner, when a lot of locals come in to order take away. My BLT and mayo was huge and very tasty. My friend's Tikka chicken sandwich and a black currant milkshake was greeted with thumbs up. Quick, cheerful service, will definitely come back, if I pass Bodmin again. BTW it is called 'Pots' because it has a quite a few tea pots on display.

Tony L, Owner at Pots, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2017

Many thanks for taking the time to review us.
We hope to see you again soon