“Unbelievably Good”

Lord of the Pies
Ranked #50 of 222 Restaurants in Macclesfield
Price range: US$3 - US$23
Reviewed 1 February 2016

We saw this place on Saturday and thought we would give it a try. Now being a person who comes from Pie eating land and that is Wigan I think of myself as something of an expert. What a great place and what great pies. My wife and I chose different ones and they were both brilliant. We spoke to the owner who told us that they had another branch in Stockport but this branch wasn't featured on Trip Advisor, I said that because we had had such a good experience we would have it featured on TA. Being the first to review the quality of the pies makes me feel quite proud. All the pies are made by themselves and they are delicious albeit a little expensive. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Lewis K

Reviewed 31 January 2016

Loved my first visit to Lord of the Pies in Macclesfield. Smashing choice of pies served on retro tin plates - so tasty and warming after coming out of the cold. The red wine gravy was delicious and I've never had better mushy peas in an eating place. Not expensive either. Would highly recommend.

1  Thank StrawberryAli