“Exceptional service ”
Review of Bill's Restaurant

Bill's Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 134 Restaurants in Sevenoaks
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Booked Bills Sevenoaks for Tuesday 1st May 2018 for my sister and I as half way between where each of us live, we’ve always enjoyed Bills in Brighton, Reigate, Tunbridge Wells, Bluewater and Lewes. The reason for our meet a sensitive one...it should have been a ‘silver wedding anniversary’ celebration, but cruelly cancer robbed my sister of her lovely husband celebrating as it should have been between childhood sweetheart soulmates. Somewhere in a quiet corner was requested. Well, what can I say, the manageress, so sorry I didn’t get her name, or the lovely young man in the morning who dealt with my booking, could not have been more sensitive and caring...way over and above anything anyone would expect. Thank you really isn’t enough for that. The food, as always was excellent, generous portions, hot, beautifully presented and delicious, and we were treated to free bottle of Prosecco. It’s not only the food that makes a meal out special, it’s the people, service, environment and attention to detail that makes the overall experience exceptional....and this, most certainly, was what we received last night. So to all of you last night who looked after us, thank you. I would certainly drive for an hour again to Bills in Sevenoaks.

BillsRestaurant, Pauline at Bill's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Hello there CanonGirl56,
I have to say first that I am so extremely sorry to hear about the sad occasion in which you all found yourself. My heart goes out to all involved.
With that in mind, I'm so proud of the team that looked after you in this way. It sounds like exactly the service you all deserve after that awful experience.
Can you drop me your email on hello@bills-email.co.uk as I have something else I would like to chat to you about?
I hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

My wife and I drove to Freeport Braintree for only the second time in 10 years. good visit,bought some bits for holiday., then we decided to visit Bills, only half an hour before lunch but no problem for breakfast which was served by Alex, even though very busy, she kept up a steady attention for the whole meal,which was delicious.
We will certainly be visiting again

BillsRestaurant, Pauline at Bill's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Hi Dmechanikoi!
Oh how l love a road trip...even more so a holiday! ...
I also love a Bill's breakfast! I highly recommend the Veggie breakfast with extra bacon next time... super delicious!
It made our day reading this review, I know that Alex will be blown away, so thank you.. we love her too.
Next visit, Veggie with bacon on me, let me know when you're coming in on hello@bills-email.co.uk
Have an brilliant week

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Went here for 60th birthday party and was treated so lovely and my son is really fussy eater and they was so helpful would highly recommend food was amazing

BillsRestaurant, Manager at Bill's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Hello there Chloe!
I hope you're weekend is a fantastic one!
Thank you for your kindness in taking the time to write this review, it really has made the team's day..
Next time to pop in, drop us a note on hello@bills-email.co.uk, and a round of desserts will be on us to say a massive thanks.
Have a great Sunday,

Reviewed 10 April 2018

The accolade given recognises Bill's position in the restaurant hierarchy which is a fun, funky, gastro food emporium and much needed by Sevenoaks families. The décor is "vintage" according to my near 13 year old granddaughter. There is an eclectic collection of "stuff" arranged in ad hoc mode but the overall result is warm, colourful and...yes, fun. The menu arrived courtesy of helpful waitresses who took our orders for drinks ranging from NZ Sauvignon Blanc (£7.50 - large glass) to a Pink Soda incorporating lemonade and fresh strawberries (£3.65). We shared an excellent starter of Spicy Calamari (£6.75) between 4. This was tender with crispy coating and much enjoyed by all. I was recommended the Buttermilk Chicken Burger with extra cheese and bacon (£15.85) with a side of sweet potato chips and spicy dip. This was absolutely delicious and could not be faulted for presentation, for being served hot and for flavour/texture. Another found the beef burger equally good though the Chicken Milanese (£11.95) was overrun with raw red onion, the meat was on the dry side so not successful.
Finally we shared a bowl of the freshly cooked mini-doughnuts (£5.95) with caramel and chocolate dipping sauce - another huge success.
Total bill for 4 was £104.67 including drinks and 10% service - absolutely great value and despite my reticence about "fast food" outlets, Bill's is certainly entering my gastronomic notebook tomorrow.

BillsRestaurant, Manager at Bill's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Good afternoon Brian,
I hope that you are extremely well.
I am very pleased to hear you were swayed by your lovely grandchildren to visit us, and I must say, this is the best and most informative review on Trip Advisor I have read, and I am extremely grateful that you've taken the time to share details from your up and coming gastronomic notebook!
I would love to treat you to a delicious bottle of wine on your next visit to us to say thank you for such a great review! Just drop us a note on hello@bills-email.co.uk, and we'll really look forward to looking after you once again.
Have a super week.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

I usually go here for breakfast with my husband and young daughter. The staff are always friendly and happily provide a highchair for the little one. We don't have to wait long for our food and it's always delicious.

BillsRestaurant, Manager at Bill's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Hello there Kathryn,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely review, I know that the team will be super happy reading it..
As a massive thank you from us, next time you visit, drop us a note on hello@bills-email.co.uk, and we'll arrange some tasty desserts on us!
Have a great Sunday, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!