“Excellent apartment with very good facilities”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Princes

Lounge over looking Princes Crescent
Venus and Cupid Sculptor - A Winters Scene over the Bay Christmas on the Crescent
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Venus and Cupid Sculptor - A Winters Scene over the Bay
Christmas on the Crescent
Princes Cresent
Eric Morecambe Statue
Local public house - great meeting place
Morecambe Beach with blue skies
Single bedroom with balcony
Bare Paddling Pool
Art Work - Morecambe Bay
Blue skies in Morecambe
Beautiful views across the bay
Sunset on the Stone Jetty, Morecambe
Romantic scenery
Private parking at the back of the apartment
Princes Apartment 43A
Single bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
SuzyDream
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Excellent apartment with very good facilities”
Reviewed 31 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

This two bedroom apartment is ideally situated above a row of shops which include baker, butcher, post office, grocery and newsagent. It is a great location and I walked to Heysham, to Bolton le Sands and to Lancaster (all about an hour away), but there's a good bus service if you don't want to walk. The big supermarkets of Asda, Morrisons and Sainsbury's are also easy to reach by foot or bus. The railway station is close too.

The apartment was very clean and well equipped with toilet roll, paper towel, hand wash, dishwasher tablets, foil and even sellotape which was great when I needed to send a birthday gift. There wasn't anything I needed that wasn't provided. The kitchen area is large and the dining table and adjoining balcony catch the afternoon sunshine. I loved sitting on the sofa in the bay window, watching the sea. There was ample heating and everything was in good working order. There is parking for one car in the back yard which has gates and was easy to access in spite of my worries. A path brings you down the side of the house to the front door.

I couldn't get the wifi to work, but to be fair I didn't report this because BT wifi worked but I am sure the owners would've looked at this if I had asked. I also found the double bed very uncomfortable. I realise this is subjective but it hampered my enjoyment. However it was good to have a choice of feather or synthetic bedding - although the non-feather quilt was only a single size.

I wouldn't hesitate in recommending this great place.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Sofa in bay window with sea view
Liked least: I found the bed really uncomfortable
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
People with pets
1 Apr 2016
Thank you for your review, feedback, and positive comments . I'm happy you enjoyed your stay and you also enjoyed the area of Bare and the surrounding area's. Apologies for the lack of wifi, we are currently in the process of changing supplier so this should be resolved soon. As regards to the uncomfortable bed, this is the first time any guests have mentioned this so I will indeed monitor it, and I apologise if it hampered your stay with us. Finally, it's a shame I didn't get to meet you this time and hope we can meet next time you visit us.
cjspencer
Essex, UK
“Great find”
Reviewed 31 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Had a really good stay here, lovely location in walking distance to the prom and Happy Mount Park a must for all visitors. Even managed to check in early thanks to a phone call from Denise, felt like home from home, thank you.

Liked best: Home conforts
Liked least: Lack of Wifi signal in the lounge area
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
31 Oct 2015
Really glad you enjoyed your stay as I know it was your first time self catering in Morecambe. Thank you for your excellent feedback and remember to book early for your next trip as we do get booked up quickly .
John S
Michigan
“Repeat Visit - Great Stay”
Reviewed 27 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

This was my second stay at the Princes Apt., it is a just a great place to stay has everything you could need. The location is great, nice and quiet but also provides easy access to the surrounding area by either car or short walk to the train station.

For me it was a perfect fit and a home away from home...

Thank You !!

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
27 Oct 2015
It's was great to welcome you back for your second visit, thank you for choosing us again, and for your excellent comments. After your long journey from USA I'm glad you had an excellent and comfortable stay. We do try our very best to ensure our guests are hassle free and find Princes Apartment 'a home away from home'. Look forward to seeing you again next time.
Debby C
“Cosy apartment with everything you could wish for to make your stay something to come back for”
Reviewed 25 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

We booked this apartment for three nights so that we could explore the locality, giving Conker, our labrador, and ourselves some good walks in Morecambe and thereabouts. We picked up the key as arranged with Denise and drove into the private parking space. The apartment was spotlessly clean and we felt at home immediately. There were plenty of details of places and restaurants to visit. We really enjoyed our stay and hope to return again in 2016, hopefully for a little longer.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: How easy it was to turn on the heating as and when required.
Liked least: Cannot think of any disadvantages.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
26 Oct 2015
Thank you for your excellent comments about your recent stay at Princes Apartment and we look forward to seeing you again in 2016. Hope Conker enjoyed Morecambe Bay too.
thorntons...
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Luxury Apartment”
Reviewed 19 October 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Luxury Apartment based just up the road from Morecambe Bay, all amentities close by in a very quiet area. Views of the Lake District can be seen across the bay . Stairs are steep up to the lounge . Whilst we loved this very luxurious apartment complete with washer and dishwasher we were disappointed with the poor intermittent wifi signal. Being business people we chose an apartment with Internet access

Liked best: Quiet location
Liked least: Poor intermittent wifi signal
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
20 Oct 2015
Thank you for your comments, I'm happy you enjoyed your stay at Princes apartment. I apologies for the poor internet signal, we do intend to replace the current 'booster' with a phone line and install broadband to work better for our guests. Our 'welcome pack' informs guests to contact our office below if they are struggling for a signal so we could re boot the system for them. Once again please accept my apologies, we do hope to resolve the poor signal very soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing