“Amazing family meal ”

Zeno Italian Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 121 Restaurants in Horley
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We came here for an evening meal, staff were super welcoming. Large party of 5 adults and 3 kids and the staff immediately made us a bid enough table. Food was superb, really good authentic Italian food. The tiramisu is a must try!!!!! Thanks very much!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had an excellent meal here at the weekend with my husband. My husband had the pollo with Gorgonzola and I had the Penne Gorgonzola. Both meals were delicious. The waiters were very atttentive and very polite and the decor was really authentic. lovely Italian canvas pictures on the walls and also Italian music, They have got this spot on. Disappointed to,hear that others got a complimentary limoncello which we didn’t receive despite giving a good tip. Shame we weren’t treated the same as the others.

1  Thank Rosanna F
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It's a nice restaurant with friendly waiters and the meal was good. Sadly the place had little atmosphere.

1  Thank dandeve
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Walked into Horley and after looking around at various restaurants decided on Zeno and so glad we did, the food, service and ambience was great. Would recemmend 100%

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

I have just got back from a very enjoyable ,delicious evening at Zeno . This was recommended to us by our B and B ,Villa Verde which gave us a 10% discount and as it is just a stone throw away and you can leave your car behind. The food was outstanding and tasted of the essence of Italy with excellent table service , fast and exceedingly friendly. We had a very helpful Portuguese attentive waiter called Victor. The music was typically Italian , Andrea Bocceli . I have travelled to many different parts of Italy over the years and was very impressed . As I am a Cordon Bleu chef I find it hard to go out where we live in Wiltshire but this was well worth every penny. At the end of our meal I was given a complimentary ,authentic Sicilian Limoncello. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Polly C