Lowest prices for your stay
ZenHotels.com
Trip.com
StayForLong
Hurb
1,281 results
All reviews car park multi storey great location meal deal air con town centre family room great stay night stay a stones throw good nights sleep lovely hotel short stay comfy bed evening meal visit tenby sainsburys
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 June 2021

We have stayed at premier inn's before and normally like the Hypnos mattresses, but this time we had to cut our stay short as my partner suffered a bad back due to there being no support in the mattress.
We checked out and i drove her home before resuming the rest of our west wales tour on my own.
Either the mattress was very worn or they are using excessively soft mattresses which dont support the body at all.
When we have stayed at other premier inns in the past the mattress's have been very comfortable.

Reviewed 7 June 2021

Perfect location, right in the town centre and next to the beach.
Clean and spacious room. Breakfast was lovely.
Staff were friendly.
All round a lovely hotel would recommend and would definitely rebook when we next come to Tenby.

Reviewed 6 June 2021

Stayed here for a couple of nights. Brilliant location, room was the usual standard I expect from Premier Inn, air con was good (and welcome), staff were lovely and always happy to help - they coped admirably in difficult circumstances due to covid, especially at breakfast. I look forward to staying here again when things are back to normal.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2021

We would have liked to have our room cleaned just once in the 5 days but this could not be achieved due to covid rules.....
Breakfast was brilliant....and staff lovely. beware parking is a problem although some staff will help if asked.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 23 May 2021

From the moment we walked through the doors I knew we'd made the right choice.Welcoming,friendly and spotlessly clean it was everything we wanted.Our room was huge with a king size bed and a generous single.The bathroom had a bath with shower over and had plenty of hot water.We had breakfast in the restaurant and even though I couldn't help myself to the continental breakfast,what I asked for was of really good quality.My friend had the cooked breakfast and that too was beautifully cooked,with plenty of choice.We had an evening meal on one of the nights and it was lovely and competitively priced in comparison to other places in Tenby.The staff were really lovely and it was plain to see that they enjoyed their job and were all friends.I asked their names because I wanted to give them some credit.Ben checked us in and took our orders at breakfast,and Lucy and Ewan were the afternoon/evening team.All of them were so nice I had to say something.You know the sort of people that leave you with a smile on your face?That's what they did.

Date of stay: May 2021