“Fantastic base for a relaxing holiday.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 20 reviews

Reviews from our community

Ian W
Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
“Fantastic base for a relaxing holiday.”
Reviewed 15 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

I booked the chalet for my Daughter, her partner and my Grandaughter. Was delighted at the quality of the chalet. Provided everything they needed. Large grass area outside for my Grandaughter to run around on. Would highly recommend, and would book again.

Date of stay: August 2018
28 Aug 2018
Wonderful news you enjoyed your holiday at no.78 it's always great to hear. Best regards Lise
susirtred...
Poole, United Kingdom
“Lovely little chalet”
Reviewed 8 August 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Myself and my partner stayed for a week at the end of July 2018. It was clean and compact, decorated tastefully and a quiet holiday site.
Nothing to fault really! It is small but has everything you need, unfortunately there is no facilities or shops on site but it’s only a 10/15 minute walk to Sandown.
It was very close to the cliffs with great views.
Peaceful area and yet not too far from town.
Thanks for a good holiday.

Date of stay: July 2018
10 Aug 2018
Thank you for leaving a review it's much appreciated. I am glad to hear you had an enjoyable stay. Best regards Lise
Tanya R
“Stunning location!”
Reviewed 17 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

This is was our second visit to no 78. The chalet is situated in a beautiful area with a stunning view of Culver Down with immediate access to the coastal path taking you straight down into Sandown or up on to the down. Very peaceful and a great place to recharge the batteries. Lise has been very helpful and prompt in responding to my questions.

Date of stay: July 2018
17 Jul 2018
Thank you Tanya for your kind comments. I am very pleased you enjoyed your time at no 78 and in Sandown. Please visit again sometime.
Mrs Beryl...
“Location excellent”
Reviewed 31 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Location amazing, lovely walks down to beach. We were able to visit the places we wanted to see. I was born on the Island and went back for old times sake. Chalet was clean and adequate for our needs. TV wasn't working so had a peaceful week. Could have done with a teapot!!

Date of stay: May 2018
31 May 2018
Thank you for this kind review. I'm glad you enjoyed your return to the island. The TV has an on off switch on the side which I expect was turned off. I wish you had sent me an email I would have asked you to check it. I am as we speak ordering a tea pot come again and I'll have it ready for you ! Best regards Lise
leeleesea
“Family friendly, clean chalet by the sea”
Reviewed 31 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Perfect home base for a family holiday on the Isle of Wight; with a clean kitchen & bath and beautiful hardwood flooring. The bed linens provided were nice and clean. Towels are not provided; which I actually prefer. Having a separate TV/DVD player in the master bedroom meant that the kids could watch a film (we brought) in the evening while the adults conversed in the dining/living area. Parking is conveniently located next to the chalet and there is a lovely green space for the children to play outside before walking, 15 minutes, down to the sandy beaches.

Date of stay: July 2017
31 Jul 2017
I am very grateful for your kind comments. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at no 78
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.