Review Highlights
Driver behavior is not so good

one star is only for the condition for the bus, the bus is in better condition when i sit in the... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Panchal A
Once in a Lifetime Experience

Truly a once in a life time experience. We will never travel with Greyhound again. The first part... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Isaiah B

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around United States
from $214.79
from $131.54
from $466.19
from $1,565.12
2,577 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Please choose something else. I purchased a one way ticket from Plant City,Fl to West Palm Beach, FL. I was there 1/2 hr early. There was a tornado watch and pouring. No destination area was marked so we waited. The bus pulled in. By the time I literally unlocked my door and exited my vehicle he was pulling back out through another exit. It was a gas station! I called right away and was told I was listed as a no show! I was right there. No refunds and no other service that day. I ended up using Amtrak with a much better experience. Also don’t try calling your credit card. They must have someone working full time for disputes. I just forfeited the $40 and will Never NEVER use Greyhound. Beware. PLEASE!

Date of experience: April 2024
1  Thank Karen M
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

GOD AWFUL. Purchased one ticket online & it never arrived via email. Proceeded to contact customer service followed by being told “there was no record of my transaction “ even though it lists my transactions in my bank app and greyhound being the latest. Thankfully my bank was able to stop the charge and refund it. At this point i decided to try one more way of getting a ticket and that being Walgreens. Purchased the ticket, received a payment confirmation and still no ticket. Stranded in another state, just trying to get home & the best customer service could tell me was “to purchase another ticket” .

2  Thank Ash G
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I actually took this trip in 2014. I'm writing this review because the experience provided customer service worse than anything I've experienced in the past 10 years. The driver I had from Tulsa constantly threatened to pull over and kick us all out for not being up to her standards of "quiet". We all felt on the edge regardless of what we did and the driver was constantly threatening. I never felt safe on the ride and it was always because of the driver. I never considered riding with them since then. I would never normally write a review this old, however, this is a great example of how impressions stick with people. I have no desire to ever co sider Greyhound as an option again.

Date of experience: June 2023
3  Thank BarrettM
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Customer service is horrible. I got on the bus @10:23pm arrival was 11:45pm we didn’t get to Atlanta until 2:10am I missed my transfer bus which left at 12:20am the next bus was leaving @10:25 am I was going to miss my appointment so I requested a refund. I’ve spoke with 5 agents and they all were rude and disrespectful then hung up in my face some after stated my problem they forwarded me to a survey.

3  Thank Shelina K
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Booked a bus through greyhound from Las Vegas to Salt Lake City the S strip transit terminal is a disgrace run by rude uncouth condescending people who don't allow you to sit down and wait in the terminal. Warning to anyone going to the St George bus station be prepared to be treated very rudely by a person who sits in the little greyhound booth!

1  Thank Peter T