See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Room was clean but basic, staff apart from the woman was miserable and no customer service, stairs where the only way to the room, we where at the top carrying two big bags we where watched by the staff and no offer of help, breakfast advertisement is misleading, when we asked for breakfast we where told continental is included but English breakfast was extra, we ordered but this took 20 minutes to arrival, we where never asked if we wanted tea or coffee we had to ask them when brought out only enough for 2 cups never stay there again horrible place.

Reviewed 26 August 2018

We have just returned from our stay, we had three rooms, they were clean and tidy. Beds comfortable, tea and coffee provided. We used the lounge most nights and the family running the place were very approachable. Bar closed at ten each night, I think that possibly changes when they have coach parties in, breakfast was basic but edible. For the price we paid and having read the reviews in advance, we went in with our eyes wide open. We would definitely stay there again. It’s proximity to beaches and public transport was really good. If your looking for a budget hotel, I’d recommend it here.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 August 2018

Hi , I visited the hotel last week, with large group from London. There were 40 of us, I travelled with my daughter. The rooms were spacious, clean, bed linen clean, i was little worried as I had read some concerning reviews, but so glad I came abd would definitely return. Everything was spotless which fir me is important with my daughter, showers and bathroom were spotless and powerful. Yes it’s a little dated but well kept abd clean. The staff were so helpful, even changing my room (I was sharing with another person) tge6 gave me abd my daughter a double room as my back was hurtin* as I shared a bed with my daughter, as she dustbin sleep in the cit they provided, daughter still co sleeping so tricky. But they moved me without me asking, they just heard from my friend I was sharing wit( that my back was hurting.

The food was lovely, I often arrived later than everyone else at meal times as my daughter sleeping pattern didnt match the meal times, but they provide fresh food for me without complaint.

On the las5 day, we checked out early but would not be leaving island until 7pm, they even cooked my daughters lunch and dinner that I bought. Absolutely fabulous.
So friendly , caring and definitely family orientated.

It was also quiet abd peaceful, considering it was packed hotel.

Paris one of the staff was down from London helping and he was so friendly and has excellent customer service abd often interacts with us all including my daughter. The two owners worked tirelessly, cooking, cleaning, and making everyone’s stay quality.

I definitely recommend the hotel

It’s walking distance from beautiful beach, and town, shops like coop, pound stretchers, etc if yiu need a quick little shop. And on the beach I recommend the beach cafe, once again such friendly staff and lovely food.

Room tip: No lifts (if u have wheelchair or pray) but can manoeuvre easy and staff help
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

We came with an organized coach group for a long weekend. I never came here whilst In my growing up years. So decided to do it now since moving across the pond. Plus son had never seen a beach yet.
I had reservations as reviews aren't the best. But for the price and the limited amount of time you spend in the room you can put up with a few things a miss.
Reading previous review, yes they cater to the ethnic groups and yes there is music till late, but it promptly finished by 11ish.

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank FrequentFlier210578
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

We just been on holiday and very stupidly chosen this hotel. Very run down, not clean ( rooms were ok), one star hotel. We stayed for 3 nights and glad to leave apart from the holiday we had outside the hotel. Breakfast is very minimum- bread, children’s cereal, ham and cheese in a Tupperware, you have to pay 6£ for a hot meal which you can get it in 2 mins walk in the sea side. Most annoying thing is place is full of Asians not sounding anything rude, it’s so noisy with Bollywood music until 12 which I had to go and complain. Noisy people and full of rubbish. Please do pay extra and go to a different hotel as the reviews can be deceiving. It’s like run down Mumbai hotel! No swimming pool as advertised. The only positive is just few min walk to the beach but you can get good decent hotel for the same price. Indian families only come here and as a fellow Ethnic origin, even I couldn’t tolerate the noise and rudeness of people and I had to tell our next room family to stop shouting as kids were running wild at 12.30. Please avoid the place if possible

Date of stay: July 2018