All reviews breakfast menu prunes place to stay kippers top floor breakfast was amazing next morning many thanks an overnight stay our room was spacious wonderful stay stayed one night first class bernie titanic belfast meal
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed one night. Lovely place with nice well decorated bedrooms. Excellent and unusual selection for breakfast. Very efficient service as you pre order the evening before. Good idea We felt. Very comfortable but lack personal touch of the owner. No one to say goodbye when you leave. Shame.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for my dad’s 70th birthday and had the most wonderful stay. We had a private dining room for our evening meal and the food was nothing short of sensational! The team at Rayanne House looked after us so well and we will definitely return again!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here as base for Belfast during a trip to Ireland. Excellent. Rooms well laid out and comfortable. Our shower floor is designed as a putting green and has one of rory mcilroy old golf clubs as a shower rail. Breakfast menu was like choosing food in a 5* restaurant and the food itself was fantastic. Strongly recommend eating dinner at Holywood golf club next door. Another brilliant meal at a goid price. Brilliant service and gorgeous location.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I booked a room at about 08:30 on a Sat morning to check in immediately following an horrendous night on Fri in an Airbnb property nearby (owner coming in with a friend at 1150,incapable of standing because so drunk etc , out cold on the setter the next morning)I spoke to Simon and he assured me that he had a room available that I could check into. I arrived at the hotel within half an hour of my call and was very warmly welcomed by Simon who showed me to a well appointed room on the ground floor. I was able to have a couple of hours sleep before making use of the huge bathroom and lovely toiletries before leaving for niece's wedding.
Breakfast the next morning was absolutely delicious and served at exactly the time I ordered it for.
This is an excellent hotel with friendly helpful staff and I would recommend it without hesitation. I also believe it offers very good value for money.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank maggiemac58
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

This is one for the history books! Rayanne House and their delightful host should be known by all history buffs! This lovely home with welcoming sitting rooms, comfortable bedrooms and custom made outstanding breakfast is enough to make other establishments jealous but they stepped up it even more to include a First Class meal of the ill fated Titanic and our most treasured dreams came true. No words could describe the plates and wine that was displayed in front of us at the dinner meal. The Rose Water and Mint sorbet would make anyone buy another ticket on the Titanic! Our host did everything they could to make our stay comfortable and even sent a thank you afterwards. Please take our advice and spend a lovely night here and take in the culinary talents of this great chef and his delightful wife and accompanying staff. Thank you so much for a wonderful fantastic amazing time!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends