1,860 results
All reviews luxury room mood lighting spa bath sanctuary suite escape suite lip balm hideout house rose petals torte champagne on ice teddy bear my partner ipod dock underfloor heating on arrival eggs benedict church suites
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Just back from a one night stay at this lovely hotel. Can't fault it. Lovely room with really comfortable bed and a fab luxurious bathroom. Staff were all very helpful and the breakfast was great. Wish we could have stayed longer!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Just returned from 2 nights at the Hideout House from the Cranleigh Boutique. We arrived at the Cranleigh at about 15:20 on Friday to check in, everything was nice and straight forward, Edward explained everything, gave us the keys and directions and we were on our way. Pulling up outside I was a little surprised as it looked like a plain average Flat/Apartment but the moment you step inside you realise this place is anything but plain and average! No expense has been spared in the decoration of the place so off I went for a snoop! First stop the bathroom, nice size shower (with some shower gels and such and a toilet, really tastefully done but there was a smell like bad drains in the bathroom, ran the taps and shower for a few minutes and it subsided so no issue there. Next stop the bedroom, again nicely decorated with no expense spared, bed itself was very firm so will be to some people's tastes but not others but that's people's preferences and you cannot please everybody. Up to the top floor to check out the kitchen that's well appointed with all the appliances and the living room and balcony, the large TV was great but you must have it turned up loud if you want the balcony door open as the road below is quite busy and you get a lot of traffic noise when the door is open. Next stop was the basement which has a massive jacuzzi bath, amazing shower, Bar/drinks area and Tv and seating area and here was the first surprise, in the video published by the Cranleigh it shows the bar and in the screenshot attached the fridge appears well stocked, I was surprised when I opened it to find 1 Diet Coke mixer, 1 Coke mixer, 2 tonic water mixers and a bottle of peroni so not like the video. Next we decided to look at the DVD collection that was advertised (along with movie server and Netflix) and again to my surprise there was no DVD's there, neither of these things were really an issue but had to be mentioned as it was something I expected but did not receive. Once we got settled in I opened the envelope handed to us by Edward to find that if we wanted breakfast it would be £15 PP so a total of £60 for our 2 night stay, this was extremely disappointing having already spent £950 to stay here I didn't expect to pay for breakfast so off to Tesco I went for supplies so that I could cook breakfast. The only other thing I would really mention as a note to the hotel was in the bedroom there is 2 bedside tables and it would be ideal to be able to charge mobile phones there as opposed to the dressing table, not an issue just a suggestion. So all being said and done this is an amazing phenomenal place, and despite the little niggles I listed would I stay again? Yes in a heartbeat! What are niggles to me are probably nothing to somebody else but had to be mentioned. Really hope I get to revisit again in the not too distant future.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mark F
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Just stayed at this hotel as part of a group of 7 couples for friends 50th Birthday
Stayed in room number 8 (green room) , the hotel is outstanding , the staff are wonderful , breakfast is lovely.
Had a boat trip in as part of the package and afternoon tea at the Fizzy tarte
All superb
Definitely return to this hotel

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2017

I was very fortunate to spend my wedding anniversary in this beautiful hotel in a wonderful location.
Upon arrival the staff could not of been more welcoming, friendly & attentive, even though we were early for check in our room was ready & immediately available which was wonderful. The room itself was beautiful & luxurious with lovely extra little touches such as chocolates, prosecco, bottled water & toiletries other than the usual bathroom toiletries. We did however encounter a couple of minor issues to do with the beautiful en suite bathroom due to its Sani flow system, which the staff immediately rectified without any fuss or hesitation, their level of professionalism & customer service was exemplary. Breakfast in the morning was equally as wonderful as the rest of the hotel.
All in all my husband & I, along with some friends who came with us, had the most wonderful hotel experience & we have all said we will definitely be back.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Lovely room. Bathroom was sensational. Double shower jacuzzi double bath with funky lighting.
The welcome by staff was fantastic. We stayed in the escape suite. Mini bar was great and ordered a bottle of bottega which was delicious in the bath.
Location of Bowness is just stunning. The Village as a whole is just beautiful. We will be back

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple