“My 5 year olds best day ever!”

Weymouth Bay Rib Charters
Ranked #1 of 16 Tours in Weymouth
More attraction details
Owner description: Are you looking for the best fun filled action packed adventure? Then come and experience Weymouth's newest thrill ride attraction. You will be taken through Weymouth's stunning harbour into the Bay where the fun really begins. Nothing comes close to the 20 minute adrenaline packed RIB ride where you hit speeds of up to 40+mph. We are open from April (half term) - 1st October, weather depending. We also are available for charter all year round.
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

When my 5 year old asked “can I go on the speed boat?” My initial reaction was no! Persuaded by my husband and reassured by the lovely skipper I managed to very nervously agree.

I have never seen my daughter so excited by something I would consider quite daring but she put her life jacket and goggles on and was ready to go. They were even allowed to sit at the front!

On return my husband, daughter and mother in law had nothing but great things to say and big smiles. And thanks to the go pro photos I could see how much fun they had and my little girl couldn’t wait to run into school and show her class the photos too!

All reviews
"brilliant experience"
in 9 reviews
"safe hands"

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

My Fiancée and I had just come to the end of a wonderful week in Weymouth. We walked by the RIB Charter most days and said we will tomorrow...eventually it was our last morning so we rocked up only to find out we needed at least 4 passengers to make it viable. Sod that, says I - I’ll pay double and that’s it we’re off. I have to say it was utterly mind-blowing. The guys who run it are so professional and courteous. It was so thrilling to move at pace and witness the amazing views of Weymouth. If you haven’t done it yet - what are you waiting for! Get on board and enjoy it!

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

So glad we went on this, definitely a highlight of our stay in Weymouth. Very friendly crew, who were conscious of safety of ourselves and also locked belongings away for us. It was £12 for about half an hour and worth every penny. Would recommend to everyone and I don't usually do this sort of thing on holiday.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

It was a geautiful day as we walked along Weymouth Quay and saw the board advertising thr Bay Rib Charters and thought the weather was too good not to enjoy a ride on the water. We found out the price and booked a slot. You are kitted out with a life jacket and your bags, phones and cameras are locked away as you cannot hold anything on the ride except for your handles. The ride is so much fun so be prepared to scream. Photos are taken whilst you are onboard which can be viewed at home and is free. A great ride, a great day.