“Good Standard Wetherspoons”

The Swan Wetherspoons
Ranked #76 of 307 Restaurants in Weymouth
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Swan is an over 18's Wetherspoons, we hold a quiz night on Monday nights beginning at 8pm. We have a great range of craft ales in cans, bottles and on draught. We also have an extensive range of gins including Brockmans, Tanqueray No.10, Sipsmith and many more.
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

As it wasn't the first time I went to Wetherspoons I knew what to expect. The food was delicious my friend had tasty chicken stripes with chips and I had a lovely lasagna (my first time) with a salad and my favourite onion rings :) We got Sanpellegrino blood orange lemonade which is perfect. It's not homemade but I found it in here few weeks ago and recently I've been drinking it a lot I recommend everyone this restaurant for a nice stable menu, not pricey and nice personnel.

TheSwanJDW, Manager at The Swan Wetherspoons, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Thank you for your kind review, we appreciate the feedback and we are glad you enjoyed your visit with us!

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Over the last seven or eight years we probably eat in this pub around once per week after meetings. It's typically Wetherspoon however we think this is the best we have visited. Food is of a consistent quality, good value and always well presented whilst the staff are obviously happy, welcoming and well trained. Such a pity that they have taken the lamb shank and frankfurters off the new menu. Last weekend we both ordered the 8oz sirloin steak which was quite the best that we have had here, very tasty with no waste and cooked as requested. What was even more impressive was the fact although very busy and that two orders were put through different tills all the food arrived together. Well done the Swan.

TheSwanJDW, Manager at The Swan Wetherspoons, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Thank you much for your lovely comments I am very Lucky to work with a fantastic team and its great to hear we are getting things right.
Thanks again Kim

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Great for meet with my local friend. last visit here i had a meal and drink. Basically food is good and served quick.

TheSwanJDW, Manager at The Swan Wetherspoons, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

That you so much for your lovely comments I am so pleased you had a great experience and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

This pub used to be a good place to go (for a whether spoons) but recently things have gone down hill. Always sticky tables, dirty glasses and it looks like they are just employing anyone!

2  Thank sammyclove21
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Popped in for bank holiday drinks and yes it had been busy , but come on guys .. wipe the tables .. I had to sit on a filthy table where people had eaten and I was there for about half an hour ,,, no one cleared my table or others around and when I saw staff clearing the other tables ... no anti bac spray or cloths with them .. dirty xx

1  Thank clairer1965