“Brilliant”
other travellers have booked this property
French doors lead to fully enclosed rear garden
House has two exclusive parking spaces Spacious and airy living space with ample seating for six
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
French doors lead to fully enclosed rear garden
House has two exclusive parking spaces
Spacious and airy living space with ample seating for six
Plenty of space for six diners
Explore the local area
Contemporary and generous king bedroom with ensuite
Ensuite with large shower
Elegant double bedroom
Modern and sunny twin bedroom overlooking rear garden
Family bathroom with shower
Modern and well equipped kitchen
Welcome to Calasraid!
Nearby Loch Venacher
Dramatic Ben Ledi towering over Callander
Ben Venue overlooking Loch Venacher
Hairy Heilan' Coo are plentiful in this area
Bracklin Falls in Callander
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Brilliant”
Reviewed 2 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

We had a lovely stay in Calasraid. My sister said that all the thought that had gone into the detail - including bottle of fizz in the fridge - made her feel welcome. Very comfortable, and enjoyed the DVD selection too. My other sister and I found that we had both checked where your towels came from as they were so soft ;-). Thanks so much and we hope to visit again some day. C

Travelling group: Extended Family
17 Sep 2015
Thank you for your perfect review but moreover, many thanks for coming to stay and being perfectly lovely guests. I was so pleased that you felt welcome and enjoyed the fizz. That is a huge compliment and all I can ask for.

Please do come again.

Warmest regards and sincere thanks,
Jon M
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
“Clean and Comfortable”
Reviewed 12 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

We are a family with two boys aged 10 and 8, and have just returned from a week at Calasraid. The property is truly a home from home, with comfortable beds and lots of space. It also feels genuinely clean, which in my experience is rare for a holiday cottage and (I would imagine) is difficult to achieve and maintain. Callander is a nice small town with a well-stocked Co-op and plenty of shops, pubs and restaurants. Would highly recommend.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Cleanliness
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Incredible kindness…

Thank you coming to stay and then following through with a magnificent TripAdvisor review. I am so pleased that you felt Calasraid was a home from home. This is praise indeed and exactly how I hope our guests feel during their well deserved break.

I also really appreciate your comments about the cleanliness of the house and I always love to hear that our visitors enjoy Callander and the surrounding area as much as I do.

Warmest regards and sincere thanks,
hassan c
Redditch, United Kingdom
“a very comfortable and spacious accommodation of high standard”
Reviewed 6 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

we stayed in Calasraid for nearly two weeks and find the accommodation very comfortable and of high standard. the proprietor was very welcoming and helpful.

Travelling group: Other
17 Sep 2015
Thank you for your very kind and helpful review. All I ever hope for is that our guests feel welcome and comfortable. You have highlighted both and I am delighted to read this. I thank you for choosing to stay with us and hosting you was a pleasure for us as well as a privilege. I’m genuinely grateful.

We would love to welcome you back some time.

Warmest regards,
Christine...
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
“A great place to stay in Callander”
Reviewed 26 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

We have had many holidays in Scotland and elsewhere in the UK staying in rented cottages.
Calasraid was one of the best, spacious very well equipped,well decorated and well maintained.
Staying there enabled us to explore part of Scotland that we have passed through many times.
We had a most enjoyable week walking among beautiful scenery.

Travelling group: Other
17 Sep 2015
Wow, that is all I can really say. To describe us as one of the best is more than I could ever hope for. I will certainly make us strive to maintain this huge compliment and we always looking for ways to improve our guests experience of Calasraid and the local area.

I personally think this is one of the most beautiful and interesting parts of Scotland but I know I have some bias. So happy to hear you enjoyed walking here and the scenery changes with every season.

Thank you for being such lovely guests and please do come back and visit some time.
Catriona...
Salisbury, United Kingdom
“Exceeded expectations”
Reviewed 21 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

Never having rented a property in Scotland before we were delighted with this gem in Callander. It was geographically well placed to walk in the surrounding hills, visit areas of interest and several eateries. Although a modern property, at the entrance to an estate, it was very peaceful. It came well up to the luxury standard advertised and exceeded the families' expectations. it had three spacious double bedrooms, one en-suite and a large open sitting/dining room. My 90 year old father found his bed very comfortable. There was parking at the front and rear of the house. it was clean, well decorated and exceptionally well stocked with white goods, crockery, cooking equipment and cutlery. The owner was welcoming and considerate and the welcome pack was greatly appreciated. We hope to return in the not to distant future and would have no hesitation in recommending this property to anyone considering a stay in Callander.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The overall standard
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
11 Jun 2015
I cannot thank you enough for your kind words.I was thrilled when you said it 'Exceeded expectations' and called the house a gem. This is praise indeed.

I was so delighted your family enjoyed your stay and I know how important the occassion was. That is all I wish for. It was our pleasure to have you stay and we would love to welcome you back some time.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing