“Amazing service”
Review of Twelve Twenty

Twelve Twenty
Ranked #6 of 23 Quick Bites in Newton Abbot
Price range: US$11 - US$20
Description: Welcome to Twelve Twenty, an exciting new food and drink venue in Newton Abbot.
Reviewed 11 June 2021

I went to twelve twenty a few Fridays ago. I went with a group of friends for a bite to eat and a couple drinks. However, ended up staying all night until close. The staff were extremely nice. Owen in particular was very kind and helpful, making sure our table was constantly clear of empty plates and glasses. Also, he was pronto when brining our drinks out and was very helpful when it came to special assistance with food intolerances. Additionally, when the app was playing up he was straight over to take our order with no trouble at all and we were never without a drink for the duration of the night. The food and cocktails as always were spot on and quick, tho everything was fresh and all the cocktails were made to order. Overall a really good night and thank you Owen again for taking care of our table. We will be returning very soon and hope to see you again.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (57)

Reviewed 4 June 2021

I thought better of the place until the food arrived. The burgers I had ordered were greasy, burnt yet dry, The presentation was lovely but it’s a shame the burger wasnt as nice as it looked.
The cheesy chips were overpriced for there portion which also happened to be burnt around the sides and bottom.
I was also lucky enough to find a black hair in one of the chicken portions I had ordered before I bit into it.
I was really disappointed after being Told it’s a nice Place to come for a drink after the food arrived I was extremely disappointed

I also happened to notice how the people we walked passed also left their food???

The one star is for the free pool.

Date of visit: June 2021
Reviewed 18 May 2021 via mobile

Had lunch with a group of lads from football and have to say the place looks stunning and the food was 5 star! Took advantage of there 2 for £12 cocktails too! Will be returning!

Date of visit: April 2021
1  Thank Ryan S
Reviewed 17 May 2021

Went in to TWELVE TWENTY with a bunch of friends for lunch and was shocked by how busy they was.
We ordered 9 small plates to share amongst the group of us, food came out fast and hot! Have to say it’s the best lunch I’ve had in a long time credit to the chefs! Will be returning to take part in there bottomless brunch offer they have on!
Suggest booking as it seems to be a very popular place! Thank you to all the lovely front of house staff for making us welcome :)

1  Thank benhZ5444MI
Reviewed 16 May 2021

We would like to thank Jennie for being a wonderful, fantastic host and attentive waitress for us yesterday, at our bottomless brunch. She made us feel incredibly welcome, and cheered up a grey miserable rainy day. Thank you, we will be back very soon.

Date of visit: May 2021
Sammy Narvidge, General Manager at Twelve Twenty, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2021

Wow! Thanks for the fantastic review! We will be sure to pass the feedback back to Jennie!