“Lots to see and do ..”
Review of Christchurch Quay

Christchurch Quay
Reviewed 7 May 2018

.. you are not stuck here with nothing to see or do ..small pay to park car park (£1 per hour) lots of grass or seating, 2 eating places, Ice cream sales, small local ferries, boat hire,paddle boards, and small pleasure boat trips .. or bring a picnic and just sit on the grass watching the swans ..

1  Thank bhgoodwin
in 6 reviews
"water birds"
"lovely area"
in 7 reviews
"great place to people watch"
"splash pool"
"rest awhile"
"music festival"
"self drive"
"swans and ducks"
in 4 reviews
"lovely place for a stroll"
"nice walk"
in 7 reviews
"motor boat"
"boathouse restaurant"
"pretty place"
"grassed area"
"art gallery"

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Buzzing, pretty, clean & spotless - in spite of the numerous dogs. Some lovely walks & views along the coast to & from Mudeford

1  Thank sue c
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Chirstchurch is a wonderful market town in East Dorset. It is full of small shops & places to eat & drink.
The Quay itself is not huge, but is a lovely spot to take a walk to admire the views & wildlife.
Perfect place for a sunny interesting walk.

2  Thank places2seeplaces2go
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Omg you guys need to buck your ideas up. I visit family here in Christchurch often with my well behaved Springer Spaniel and find the town centre to be the least dog friendly place I've actually ever been....shopkeepers wrinkle their noses at me as I walk into shops with her and even the charity shops do the same. There is one "dog friendly" cafe ..which I've yet to see open and the manager of Poundland waited till I had things in my basket before he chased me to the other end of the store to tell me I had to remove my dog. From what I have gathered Costa and Nero are happy for dogs to be catered for and thank heavens for Millets who actually encouraged me to come in whilst I waited outside on a cold snowy day this week for a family member. Get with the changing times Christchurch and cater for our beloved pooches please. You have such a lovely town but us dog owners are staying away more and more as we don't feel welcome.