1,903 results
All reviews catalina restaurant golf course blaney bar thai spa lough erne afternoon tea bedroom lodge noel mcmeel five star hotel round of golf the main hotel beautiful hotel golf club castle hume star experience sauna and steam room fine dining
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed in a two bedroom lodge which was fabulous.Very spacious and comfortable, even luxurious. A short walk to the hotel where the welcome was warm and friendly and the food in the Blaney bar delicious. Watch out for Lauren who was helpful, efficient and entered into the group banter with enthusiasm.
I had some concerns about what exactly I had booked but a phone call to Claire on reception sorted it out.She was efficient and her generosity was way beyond what we were expecting. This made the whole experience most wonderful. Thank you.We have told so many people and will certainly be back.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Dorothy B
William K, General Manager at Lough Erne Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Good morning Dorothy and thank you for your review after your second visit to the resort. It is lovely to hear such feedback and by name too, which I will pass on to Claire and Lauren. I am pleased you had a wonderful time and thank you sincerely for recommending the Lough Erne Resort. I look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed at Lough Erne resort for two nights in March. It was absolutely stunning - the scenery, the hotel, the hospitality and the service. Could not fault it at all.

We had lovely weather whilst there and took a boat ride which was fun with a superb tour guide.

The hospitality was first class and we would go back tomorrow. My only regret was that we didn’t bring our golf clubs! The course looked amazing

Date of stay: March 2018
1  Thank Miss_Kitten

Good afternoon and thank you sincerely for your super review following your two night stay. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed the boat trip and the hospitality was first class at the resort.
I look forward to welcoming you back and thank you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a lovely relaxing family break here on Sun 28th October. Atmosphere is very nice, most comfortable rooms and very friendly and helpful staff. I would particularly like to mention Sarah at the front desk who was most pleasant, helpful and nothing was any trouble to her. She was lovely to our child, both on this visit and last June and I would just like to acknowledge her helpfulness to us all. Hope to be back soon.

Room tip: All rooms are lovely, I have stayed in traditional rooms, Lakeview rooms and lodges.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Getaway24928927952

Good morning and what a superb review after your family break with us. I will most certainly share your positive feedback with all the staff and especially Sarah.
Looking forward to seeing you and the family on your next stay.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My parents attended Lough Erne for a wedding on the 8/11/18.
They found the hotel staff exceptionally helpful, nothing seemed too much trouble at all.
Food at the wedding was excellent as was the service again.
As they stayed over at the hotel they thoroughly enjoyed full use of the swimming pool and spa facilities.
They also commented that the breakfast was fabulous with hot food cooked to order.
They can't wait to visit Lough Erne for a mini break again soon!!!

1  Thank currie20

Thank you for taking the time to review the resort on behalf of your parents following their stay after attending a wedding. I pleased to hear the staff, facilities and food lived up to their expectations and I look forward to meeting your parents on their return visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We spent one night in the hotel on Friday night and absolutely loved it. All the staff ee met were so helpful and friendly. Beautiful, comfortable hotel. We had a delicious meal in the Loughside bar& grill and then had delicious cocktails in the Blaney bar. Breakfast in the morning was another wonderful experience. Set in beautiful grounds, amazing scenery. Will most definitely return to the hotel again.

1  Thank Tanya G

Thank you Tanya for your lovely review after your one night stay at the resort. I am delighted to hear the staff were helpful and friendly, and you had a wonderful experience.
I look forward to meeting you on your next visit.