“Spacious, spotless and superbly kitted out!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Awooga07
Belfast
“Spacious, spotless and superbly kitted out!”
Reviewed 11 April 2018 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

We stayed in July for three nights as a group of four adults and five kids... which under one roof could be recipe for chaos, but this lodge was the perfect accommodation for a relaxing break! The open plan layout downstairs provided more than enough for room for everyone, with the bonus of patio doors opening out onto a large expanse of shared grass, which leads onto a putting green. The lodge was very well kitted out, with books, kids toys, tv, wifi and speakers to connect to etc, not to mention some local food produce in the fridge which was very much appreciated! The bedrooms were very comfortable with high quality finishes and linen complimenting the overall great experience we had. The stay was made very easy by the hosts who answered all our queries prior to arrival and could be contacted quickly if needs be during our stay. Overall, a fantastic few days were had by all and we would certainly recommend.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
DarrenML1...
“Cracking lodge!”
Reviewed 20 December 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

We have stayed in this lodge a couple of times this year with our (3) kids, very spacious, clean and kids loved it! Being in the grounds of Lough Erne Golf resort I was able to nip off with my son for a round of golf, whilst my wife and the other kids enjoyed a nice lunch in the hotel. My wife also used the hotel spa facilities, so it really combined self-catering with 5 star luxury hotel facilities! Would definitely recommend it and will be back!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
AnnieOLiv...
Liverpool
“Absolutely perfect ”
Reviewed 7 December 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

I have had the pleasure of staying here twice and it exceeded all my expectations. I went with my small family on the first occasion and it was an ideal base for the children. With a 5 Star hotel on the door step, my husband and I felt that we had a luxurious break too.
On the second occasion I was with a group of girlfriends and we had a gorgeous day in the spa, lovely meal in hotel and it was just idyllic walking back over the water to our house to enjoy a few post spa drinks. We had planned to go out in enniskillen that evening, but we decided to stay in... says it all really.
Already planning my next trip for 2018.

Caroline...
“Great house”
Reviewed 16 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

I can highly recommend no14 Lough Erne golf village. The house was warm, cosy and very clean. On arrival the owner had left us a hamper which was very nice on arrival. Whatever we asked the owner was done on arrival. All beds sorted for kids and he had arranged vouchers for us to use in the hotel. We are a family of 6 and my ma and da came as well. They loved it. We will definitely book again.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing