US$88
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$92
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

Beamish Park Hotel(Marley Hill)
US$86
Eslington Villa(Gateshead)
US$108
US$102
Premier Inn Newcastle - Team Valley(Gateshead)(Great Value!)
US$79
  • Restaurant
Durham House Hotel(Gateshead)(Great Value!)
US$45
  • Breakfast included
Riding Farm(Gateshead)
Jurys Inn Newcastle Gateshead Quays(Gateshead)(Great Value!)
1,614 results
All reviewsmillennium bridgewet roomcar parkwooden floorsking roomwalk in showerminute walkcity centrestag hen partiesgood sizeper nightwould stay againthe rivermodern hotelself serviceone night stayreception staff
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Working in a hotel myself, I was skeptical when I saw that we had booked a 3 star hotel through a third party, but can honestly say I was really pleasantly surprised!! Staff are absolutely superb and every single staff member I passed for all four days we were there, stopped to say hello, smiled or asked how our day was (minus one female Manager with glasses and a grey cardigan who I didn't see smile once). This is such a pleasure to see and is honestly such a good touch.
Only criticism was the housekeeping which was a bit shabby (tissues weren't replaced, they were left empty and only one bed made) but for the price paid and the location, this is totally understandable. Location great for central Newcastle and with cabs over the bridge only a fiver, how can you go wrong?!

Room Tip: In an industrial area, so every room roughly the same from what I saw!!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Marcus K, Manager at Ramada Encore Newcastle-Gateshead, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Hi Kate,
Thank you for your lovely feedback, I am really pleased to read that you liked the hotel, the team and the location.
I will work on ironing out the small issues before your next stay, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Many thanks again,

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Ramada encore as part of a hen party. There were 18 ladies! On arrival staff were very welcoming and quick, easy check in. We were 30mins early but as our rooms were ready staff allowed us access to rooms before 2pm (which was brilliant as we only had a short period to get ready before heading out for planned activities).
Rooms were great. Very clean and had everything we needed for our stay.
Breakfast was also very good. Enough choice and everyone enjoyed it.
Would definitely stay again!

Thanks again!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Hi Claire,
Thank you for your lovely feedback.
I am glad you had a good time in the hotel and Newcastle. I know the team will be pleased to read your great comments.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Many thanks,

Reviewed 24 April 2018

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Marcus K, Manager at Ramada Encore Newcastle-Gateshead, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Excellent reception. All staff were very polite and helpful.
Room was excellent, well furnished and very comfortable bed.
Snack food high quality.
Small draw back. £5 charge for car park that is not fully secure.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you for your great feedback, it is great to read you liked the hotel and I now the team will be pleased to hear all their hard work does not go to unnoticed.

Many thanks again,

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Had a great weekend in Newcastle thanks to the hotel only being a stone’s throw from the Gateshead quayside. Car park upon arrival does need looked at as it seems like it’s an inaccessible building site and detracts from the quality of the hotel.
I had originally booked an accessible room without realising but Jake, from the front desk, explained the difference and assured me of my booking. Overall, I’m glad i decided to keep the room.
Breakfast was nice but I did find that my used dishes had been left around for some time and no one to check how food was.
Overall, stay was fit for purpose and value for money.

Stayed: April 2018
Marcus K, Manager at Ramada Encore Newcastle-Gateshead, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Thank you for your great feedback, I know Jake will be pleased to hear that all is hard work does not go unnoticed!
Please accept my apologies that breakfast was not quite right but I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay overall.

Thanks again,