2,681 results
All reviews millennium bridge the river car park per hour limited parking excellent location bars and restaurants city centre stag and hen parties business trip excellent stay saturday night reception staff self service lovely hotel would stay again full english
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Situated on the River, close to the Millennium Bridge. This hotel is perfectly situated for where ever you want to go and see in Newcastle. Hotel is excellent, clean and comfortable. Staff are very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
G_TaylorNewcastle, General Manager at Jurys Inn Newcastle Gateshead Quays, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your 5 star review in regards to your recent stay.

I am pleased that you chose to stay with us here in Jurys Inn Gateshead. I was pleased to learn that you enjoyed your overall stay and that the team made your stay most enjoyable.

I hope to see you again in the near future.

Kind Regards
Gary Taylor

Reviewed 1 May 2018

We enjoyed our stay, we were upgraded to an executive room. Could be so much better. No staff in bar, waited for 5 minutes and gave up and walked out! Several women in dining room for breakfast in their pyjamas!!

1  Thank cdugga713208
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Stayed for the night for a concert at The Sage. The location was perfect. It was a couple of minutes walk to The Sage and Newcastle City Center is just over the Millennium Bridge. The rooms were very clean and comfortable, staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast buffet was plentiful (Cereals, Full English Breakfast, Smoothies, Fruit and a choice of Pastries) there was nothing with my stay I could fault. 100% would return

Reviewed 30 April 2018

We've stayed here a couple of times. We like the location, an easy walk into the centre of the city over the river and by the quayside. The rooms are fine. Last time though the service at check-in and in teh bar was really poor, driven I think by lack of staffing

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

The room was nice, clean and beds were comfortable. Close to the Baltic and bridge access over to the quayside markets. I would not recommend the breakfast, the sausages were completely raw! Really disappointing.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
G_TaylorNewcastle, General Manager at Jurys Inn Newcastle Gateshead Quays, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear Melissa,

Thank you for having taken the time to share a review on your recent stay with us. I was very sorry to hear that the breakfast did not meet your expectations, and thank you for your comments in relation to the issues. I will of course take action to rectify these issues.

I am however relieved that this did not detract you, from otherwise enjoying your stay and that the next time your travels bring you back to Newcastle you will choose to stay with us again.

I hope to welcome you back again soon, and in the meantime, wish you well.

Regards