“A meal out with friends”
Review of The Frozen Mop

The Frozen Mop
Ranked #28 of 105 Restaurants in Knutsford
Cuisines: European, Gastropub
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The Frozen Mop in Mobberley is a country pub & restaurant oozing rural charm and rustic character. Our picturesque surroundings provide the perfect backdrop for savouring the hearty, seasonal pub-food on our menu, and the carefully nurtured cask ales and fine wines gracing our bar.
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

7 of us gathered wish well to a good friend most had steak which all enjoyed as the plates were cleared I had Caesar salad with a piece of salmon which was excellent the fish was fresh and succulent excellent service fabulous surroundings and a great place to spend with good friends

TheFrozenMop, Manager at The Frozen Mop, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Hi p9grh

It is great tonhear you enjoyed your visit. I will make sure to let me chefs know about your kind words.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Came here for mothers day and had a three course meal at an excellent price and it was lovely food but it took 2.5 hours to get all three courses, you had to ask a few times to get served however it was a very full pub with it being Mothers Day so I gave it a second chance on a Saturday evening. The second time there were probably 7 tables that were seated and once again you had to flag someone down to get served and the main meals took over an hour to come out, then an overcharged bill is the last thing you want at the end of another long evening of waiting for your food!!! Whilst the food at this place is lovely, the service is extremely poor and I now wont be returning again. The staff member who I dealt with on both occasions was extremely rude and abrupt and should learn some simple manners.

2  Thank PippaS93
General Manager A, Manager at The Frozen Mop, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Hi Pippa

Thank you for your review. If you would like to discuss the matter further please do not hesitate to give me a call on 01565873234.

Regards

Stuart

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Had a meal at 5pm, service excellent, food excellent, private dining (only ones eating at that time) before going to the theatre in Manchester.

General Manager A, Manager at The Frozen Mop, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Hi Thomas

Than k you for your review and kind words. I will m ake sure to pass the comments back to my team.

Thanks again.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

Although this pub is somewhat busy, it is trading on their past. We went there for lunch. There is a large lunch trade to be had, but unless you order “fish n chips” which I never eat - my food should never have left the kitchens.
Sorry Mrs. Mop - there are too many eateries nearby that do it much better than you.
Sorry. I won’t be returning.

1  Thank TheFlyingFrock
General Manager A, Manager at The Frozen Mop, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Hi there

Thank you for the 3 stars but if you get the chance please feel free to give me a call on 01565873234 to learn and understand a bit more about your review.

Regards

Stuart

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

I am writing this review at the request of my elderly parents who unfortunately are not very computer literate. They could not praise the service, food quality and staff highly enough. They had a fabulous lunch served by staff who made my Dad’s 80th birthday lunch a memorable one - thanks for looking after them. They will certainly be visiting again.

Hi Coco

Thank you for your kind words and 5 stars. Please pass my thanks on to your parents also.

Thanks again