“we order collection fısh and”

The Mermaid Fish Bar
Get food delivered
Ranked #102 of 176 Restaurants in Lowestoft
Price range: US$6 - US$11
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

we order collection fısh and chıps when we arıve order was ready fresh and very hot when we arıve to home spot on deffınıtly wıll order again

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (8)

Reviewed 13 January 2021 via mobile

Had really nice fish and chips today after a nice walk in the park.the staff were really friendly but hands down the best fish and chips in the area. I can’t recommend highly enough.

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 31 August 2020 via mobile

Ordered from here tonight only to have my food turn up late as driver drove into a ditch,food arrived cold with missing items, on the phone the lady was speaking to someone about my complaint and when i asked to speak to a manager as i was getting no where i heard someone say to her just say your the manager, when i asked for a refund i was told to speak to just eat and then told by the restaurant to get a refund (I) will need to deliver the food back to the restaurant even tho it was there fault it was late and cold, i could not return the food myself as i have a young child and being late i cant take him out for a 2 mile walk to collect my refund, i will never and repeat NEVER order from here again and will be writing my rewiew in other places to warn people aswell

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 7 August 2020 via mobile

Found this near to our marina the fish is excellent and chips great not at all greasy.and a good price would highly recomend

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 7 June 2020

Excellent fish with light batter superbly cooked, and good chips too.
Ordered by phone and ready exactly on time!

Date of visit: June 2020