“5* customer service with yummy food and drinks”
Review of Coffee & Drift

Coffee & Drift
Ranked #3 of 17 Quick Bites in Lymington
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The girls who work at coffee and drift are always so friendly and smiley, their customer service is always amazing! The food and drinks options are very tasty! Plus the view whilst enjoying your drink is gorgeous.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (67)

Reviewed 26 October 2020 via mobile

Love this place! I’ve been a few times now since moving here and it delivers such good quality! The food is amazing as are the milkshakes, smoothies and coffee. Beautiful presentation, cute little seating area too if you’re lucky to get a seat but if not then they offer takeaway too!

Reviewed 16 October 2020 via mobile

Went for lunch and it's one of the best vegan lunches I've had in a while. I was able to have a cheese and pesto toastie with an amazing biscoff latte which was just amazing! We took some vegan cookies to go which were just the best! The staff we're friendly and very accommodating, definitely worth a visit if your in Lymington.

Date of visit: October 2020
GraceElizabeth1991, Owner at Coffee & Drift, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely review see you soon!

Reviewed 10 October 2020 via mobile

Best coffee we had while on holiday in Lymington. Went a few times last week for our morning coffee as it was so good. Staff were so friendly and helpful and as there were 6 of us we sampled quite a few different drinks and they were all lovely. Would definitely recommend. My husband is very fussy about his coffee and he wanted to go back everyday.

Reviewed 9 October 2020 via mobile

Had a really terrible matcha latte here. For some reason, they add peppermint to it, god knows why and it totally ruined the flavour. I threw most of it in the bin. Such a shame as I bet other drinks they serve are probably very good but this spoiled the place for me.

Date of visit: July 2020
1  Thank Zutot
GraceElizabeth1991, Owner at Coffee & Drift, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2020

Hi! Thanks for the review. It does specify on the menu that we offer a minted matcha, so I apologise it didn’t cater for your personal taste. Lots of customers love our alternative matcha! There’s plenty of other options
I’m sure you would love. (Lovely
Cakes too!)