“More than home from home”
other travellers have booked this property
Apartment 3- Bath with integrated Shower
Apartment 3-Bathroom vanity unit; mirror, and heated towel rail Apartment 3- Hand basin with large mirror
Check Availability
Apartment 3- Hand basin with large mirror
Apartment 3- full-sized Kitchen
Apartment 4- full sized Kitchen
SKY+ TV in all apartments
Royal Lytham St.Annes Golf Club- a 5 minute walk from the property.
Free ultra-fast Broadband throughout all apartments
Apartment 3- Super king-sized bed with Egyptian cotton sheets
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
KevMoores
“More than home from home”
Reviewed 24 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

We stayed in the ground floor apartment no1, for our stay. We were greeted by both Brenda and John the proprietors who were very friendly and showed us around their luxurious apartment which has been superbly refurbished to a high standard. The fixtures and fittings were extremely comfortable with comfortable leather suites in the main lounge with large HD television with sky tv. Everything is brand new and very clean. The bedroom and bed also is very comfortable, the kitchen is also brand new and is of high quality and everything is provided for. I would recommend any of these apartments in Paramount Apartments to anyone and we would certainly return if we go back to St Annes.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: comfortable beds and living room furniture
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
24 Feb 2017
Many thanks indeed Kev for your excellent review.
All the best, John
allycat_p...
Buxton, United Kingdom
“The Best Weekend break EVER! Stunning apartments! <3”
Reviewed 18 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

You really couldn't have named this luxurious accommodation anything else... Everything is paramount from the moment you walk through the door to the detailed finishing's throughout the apartment. Even the way you are left to feel as a guest on departure. Sandra and John have thought of everything and the experience has been one to remember. My only regret is that we couldn't stay longer.

Unfortunately these beautiful holiday apartments slipped under the radar when my boyfriend and I were originally looking for a weekend in Lytham and everywhere was fully booked, the apartments were relatively new, therefor were not found on any hotel comparison website so we ended up booking a low-rate hotel in Blackpool. On our arrival to the said Blackpool Hotel, we were turned away as it was full. At this point I was straight on the phone to late rooms who pointed us in the direction on Sandra and John (or as I now like to call them, St John and St Sandra from St Annes).

On arrival, we were greeted by Sandra's Daughter Amanda and Sandra met us in our room, as we walked into where we would be staying we were absolutely amazed, the light, modern rooms were spacious yet cosy with a gadget for everything you could think of and leaving nothing to want for (accept a chef maybe :) ). When we originally booked Blackpool Hotel that we were turned away from, we would have stayed out as long as possible but once we knew we were staying at Paramount, we found ourselves coming home early to enjoy food and wine in the apartment in front of sky + and HD Tv. In the morning, I found myself getting up early to have a bath even though I would never do that but it felt unjust not to enjoy the entire apartment in all of its glory.

I have never written a review of a hotel before, I thought it was just for people who liked a moan but I felt compelled to let people know just how happy I was with this service and the accommodation and I wish St John and St Sandra every success in the future and I hope everyone has a stay as enjoyable as my boyfriend and I in August 2015.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Service and comfort
Liked least: I couldn't stay longer
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
24 Feb 2017
Thank you so much for your wonderful review, it really meant a lot to us.
All the best, John
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing