“Do not use!!!!”

Add it.
Bar B.Q House~
Ranked #71 of 78 Restaurants in Oakham
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

These guys deleted our order by 1 and a half hours and then didn’t turn up. I called them and they said they’d cancelled the order. No care at all. They refunded me £3!!!!!!

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (9)

Reviewed 6 January 2021 via mobile

Placed an order for collection via just eat at 7pm on New Year’s Eve. Confirmation email to say order would be ready at 8:10.
Arrive at 8:10 to collect our order to be told they hadn’t received any order. Showed them the evidence of our confirmed order and the email confirming payment. Extremely unhelpful and rude shop staff stated it’s not our problem contact just eat! Appalling customer service especially in these uncertain times where you’d thing any business would be greatly appreciated?!?
Clearly not.
I’m sure the other various local takeaways will greatly appreciate my custom and cash. Bar B Q house will never see any of it again.......

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 1 August 2020

Absolutely disgusted with the service received at bar.b.q house! We ordered online, had to collect, husband was left waiting 10+ mins after speaking to staff to then find out food had been sat on the side the whole time. Once home food was missing. Husband called and only solution they had was to give credit for next time HA! they refused to deliver missing items. Husband was told it would be ready and waiting when he went back, it wasn’t! He was then told (and this is the best bit) WE should be grateful that we even received half our meal because they are busy! Once home my husbands missing item was to burnt to eat. A google reviews include flies in food, bar.b.q house’s response “it’s normal for flies to end up in food” others include awful/rude service, missing food and uncooked meals. Would you eat there?

Date of visit: July 2020
Reviewed 11 June 2020

We ordered Saturday evening at a peak time. Still, it was a quick delivery. As I understood it was unfortunate for others.
wildbloom& : If you were rude and stupid and snob to them as you wrote here I think you got what you deserve, NOTHING. Go and judge your self hungrybloodybloom.
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

Date of visit: May 2020
1  Thank GinoGur
Reviewed 1 May 2020

Ordered a collection last week - was ready when I arrived to pick it up.
We enjoyed it so much, I will be ordering tonight for collection on the way home.
Can't fault the quality or the service - Thanks