Open today: 10:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Good if you ignore certain things.

I saw some reviews saying this place was tired. As an adult seeing it for the first time, I’d go... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
gemmagM1421QI
via mobile
It was fine

Even though this was aimed at younger children my grandson was bored the place is a bit tired... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from US$32.40
from US$65.02
from US$15.49
3,202 results
All reviews log flume water rides wooden roller coaster young children value for money magic show nerf zone year olds train ride little girl older ones great family day kids love school holidays picnic theme pirate
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I purchased a stay and play option (before covid) and had the most amazing time my 6 and 4 year old were InTheir element!! The queuing time is minimal apart from the wooden rollercoaster seems to be the longest wait. I’d take a packed lunch as I wouldn’t say there’s that much selection of food as often they have some places shut. So much selection of rides for the children. Maybe some more entertainment, there is a wild Wild West section and a saloon bar with a balcony they would definitely benefit putting on a show.
The hotel was lovely children loved the idea of having their own section and TVs. We went and watched the entertainment however lockdown measures were just easing so some social distancing was still in place so it wasn’t the best (but I don’t doubt for a minute it was due to lockdown). Staff both in fair and hotel can’t do enough for you they’re friendly and approachable.
I had an issue in the hotel which I raised on the website, it states to hear back from them in 28 days however I had a speedy response from a lady named Adele. Adele’s communication was second to non and she explained in the first e mail she was part time furlough so may not be able to be in touch often. She dealt with the situation quickly in a very professional and friendly manner.
We left with ‘the blues’ as we all had so much fun and we will definitely be back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Don't listen to the negative reviews! This was our first time visiting and will certainly not be the last! The park is a little bit dated, but me and my partner agreed that it adds to the 'charm' of the park. There are plenty of fun rides to keep the little ones entertained (we even enjoyed it too!)

Don't get me wrong, the park isn't perfect, but the only issues we found were the ride photo Booth being open, but their printers weren't working so couldn't get a photo of us on the Log Flume. Instead we had to pay £2 to buy a QR Code to access online. The only other gripe we had was some of the staff seemed to be miserable or sick of their lives! Most of the other staff were very happy, helpful and polite. We only found the forementioned issues with 3/4 staff members.

All in all, it was a great day with plenty to do, and I am pleased we still gave it a go after all of the negative reviews!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Gullivers Warrington has lost its way.
There is a real issue here with Leadership.

if the continuing poor standards are deemed as acceptable what chance do the staff have to make change.

The overall standard is way way below par and the fact they continue to charge the extortionate prices really rubs it in.

There needs to be some investment here.

Every ride needs a deep clean! The blue water slide ride, the stair well is disgusting, there is no inspiration throughout.
The raft ride is so slow with no working water fountains, the plastic animals dotted around are all in need of a re fresh.
The chains on the swing carousel are all rusty and ready for change.
Hand sanitizer empty throughout.
I can go on and on.

As a Warrington resident I’m embarrassed that this sits in our town.

Why hasn’t Covid been used to lift the standards?
Staff could of changed the impression of the park.

The leadership team all need to go. Fresh eyes
And bring something special.
If people can’t go on holiday abroad then give them a reason to come and visit but then also return after having a great experience. There is no drama, no theatre it’s flat and running into the ground.

2  Thank tonyaB1413BT
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We visited for my son's 9th birthday and were so disappointed that after not visiting for 2 and a half years nothing has been improved on. The staff were friendly and the queues weren't too bad so the children enjoyed themselves. However it is unacceptable to charge such high prices when the owners are clearly not investing any of the money into this site. Wriggler not working. Toilets need major improvement. Lots of tired signs that need sprucing up. Random tinsel bats scattered around the slower rapid rides (I assume left from halloween!?). Then the cheek to charge for the mini golf!! We have visited many times over the last 6/7 years but have only seen it go further downhill and look more neglected each time. Young children will enjoy the rides and playgrounds so don't be scared if you've already booked! It just seems scandalous to continue charging high prices while not investing in the park.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Firstly if you’ve booked and are scared of the reviews, don’t be! We had a fab time as a family of 4 with a 4 and 2 year old.
It’s great fun for kids and plenty for them to do, it’s just a shame that it’s pretty run down! Especially given lockdown you’d think that they may have been able to spend some time pressure washing and touching things up here and there.
We stayed on site in a lost world tent which was basic but had all we needed and the novelty of a tent was fab for the kids. They loved it! Some basic entertainment in the evening which was nice.
The park was generally clean, loads of toilets available (though some were a bit old and needed tlc!) and lots of places to get a bite to eat though we just took sandwiches. The one place that was not clean was the hotel toilets! Really dirty and the area outside the toilets, the carpet was absolutely filthy, needed a good hoover
Loads of rides and attractions for the kids though unfortunately our 2 year old was 1 or 2cm too short for a lot of the rides though we prepaid and because she was 2 we were charged full price the queue times weren’t bad at all. I think the most we queued was about 30 mins for one of the more popular rides. As with all theme parks it’s all about timing things right.
I did have one major bugbear with the park in that though the park opened at 10:30, loads of the rides didn’t open until quite a lot later. On the first day we headed over to one of the areas straight away, and none of the rides were open. Just staff standing manning them with benches pushed across the entrance not being able to tell you how long until they opened. The second day we decided to stay at the main entrance to go on the train. The staff member said the train would be open but maintenance had to do their daily checks first and no telling how long it may be! You’d think maintenance would be around BEFORE the park opened so that everything would be ready for opening time.
Few things still closed due to covid like the splash park, soft play etc which was a shame.
Kids loved seeing the characters walking around, and there were some lovely touches like giant bubbles on the green at the entrance, magic shows etc.