“Cocktail Fun”

The Grill on the Square
Ranked #16 of 514 Restaurants in Warrington
Price range: US$17 - US$52
Cuisines: British
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Wa1 1jq
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

We have visited Grill On The Square several times in the past and only ever eaten here once before.
My partner and myself decided last minute to come back here.
Cocktails are excellent and very competitively priced offering 2 for £10. The bar man on Saturday 28th April made me the best ever Bloody Mary I have ever tasted, amazing.
We decided to eat here again and can highly recommend the hanging kebab served with skinny fries.
Service is always 100%, staff go out of their way to ensure you are attended to immediately and you are never kept waiting.
Will certainly return and certainly recommend.

4  Thank Navigate641861
Write a ReviewReviews (1,163)

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Never again, I have never paid as much as £10 in my life for a brandy and coke, total rip off, no entertainment whatsoever.

1  Thank saffie12
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I can’t believe I have never been to this place before. The staff are attentive, the drinks reasonably priced and the food divine with very generous portions. I was the only one in our party who ordered off the alacarte menu. Everyone else ordered from the early bird menu so they got a starter. However, in order for me not to be left out, the staff presented me with a petit cup and saucer with soup in which was so lovely.
I would definitely go back here again and recommend.

3  Thank Hijichi
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

The food at The Grill on the Square is always fantastic, from pasta, steaks to Posh fish and chips. Service is never anything short of perfect. Really can’t fault it. Great for Business lunches, evening meals and a great Sunday Lunch.

3  Thank Lymm750
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Came here for a birthday lunch for mum & me. Food and drink was delicious - as it always is. The thing that sets GoTS apart is the amazing service - thank you for spoiling us & making the meal special.

3  Thank Ali2604