“Birthday Party”

360 Play Basildon
Ranked #8 of 16 Fun & Games in Basildon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to 360 The place to go - whatever the weather. Active, imaginary and creative indoor and outdoor play in a fantastic, safe environment. Open 7 Days a Week Sunday to Thursday: 9.30am - 5.30pm, Friday and Saturday: 9.30am – 6.00pm
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My first experience to this venue as my son was invited to attend a birthday party here. The team were ready as we arrived on time to greet the party and prepare the kids who were super excited. I love the trolley idea with all coats bag and shoes. Very pratical. We were guided to our little fenced area and there was even seating for adults.

It was a quiet day in the space so our kids had full ownship of everything.

Concerns i have and why they lost the full 5 star rating.
- my son found a mouse in the fancy dress area. He was terrified as he thought it was a prop and obviously went near it. But it was just poorly and twitching.
- the toilets were disgusting and since it had just opened n we were first in i am sure that no checks were done night before or the morning prior to opening. No loo roll or soap and floors well less said the better.

Things they did well on
-Team were young energetic and interacted fun with the kids.
- food boxes had kids names on and they loved this simple but personalised approach.
- party had a voucher for return this is very good idea and a great present overall
- go karts included on the price is practical and encourages older kids.

I felt the option of the party disco or for the kids to go off n play more was very sensible and a nice offer.

360_Play, Public Relations Manager at 360 Play Basildon, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we're pleased to read that your son enjoyed attending the party and made the most of everything 360 Play has to offer. I have spoken to our centre manager regarding your feedback and he was concerned to hear your son had found a mouse. We work regularly with pest control and have regular visits from them but we have arranged for an extra visit. Thanks again for your feedback.

All reviews
"enough money"
"older kids"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 4 March 2018

A bit expensive, and the food is not great, but the kids love it here ,the outside area is small but a good idea to add a variety of play facilities.

360_Play, Public Relations Manager at 360 Play Basildon, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us. We are happy to read that your children enjoyed playing at 360 and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Love this place for our 9 and 6 year olds, value for money but have to get there early during school holidays. We were a little dissapointed that the football area wasn't open when we went in February. We were there all day and I still had trouble getting them out!! Be aware thought that all food isn't available downstairs one of ours wanted sausage roll and the other hot dog, the sausage roll is bought and served downstairs with the drinks and the hot dog you have to go upstairs to purchase which meant leaving them downstairs on their own with my hot drink(as nothing is said until you actually have queued and ordered). We will definately go again.

Thank you for your review. We are happy to read that you enjoy visiting 360 Play and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

I came here with my 2.5 year old son, my brother and mum.
This is a big play area with things to do for young children aswell as older ones.
My son and brother both really enjoyed the go karts.
The thing that put us off is the service, from the time we got there 9.40am till the time we left 2.30pm the toilets had not be checked once and the bins was full in the toilet the whole time! No one even bothered to check the toilets as the sheet on the door had no mark to say it had been checked at all that day its proberly
Jut all marked off at the end!
Also there was just so many crumbs and bits of food everywhere, all the cutterly was dirty and covered in bits of vineger and salt we didn't even use it.
We also had a lot of trouble with our food; we ordered one portion of chips and a kids meal which took 1 hour and a half!
We was first informed that it would be with us shortly then after waiting 50 minutes my mum went and asked at the till and the lady said it is an hour wait which we wasnt told before ordering it and that it would be 15 more minutes.
So after waiting 20 more minutesI went up again amd checked to see if we had missed it. The lady went and checked and this time they said there was no ticket for us behind there snd thay it has alresdy gone out maybeto the wrong table, she said we could wait for it to be cooked again or have a refund. I went to find my mum and ask and wemt back over to the till.
They then cam out with our meal and the lady said they had now found our ticket!
I really don't understand what was goinf on behind there I understands its really busy at half term but the service could have been better.

I'm sorry to read that you had a disappointing visit to 360 Play. It was very busy in the centre offer the half term holiday and due to the volume of people, the centre can be messier than our usual standards. I will pass your feedback along to the manager regarding the toilets and the issues with your food. If you find anything not up to standard during your visit, we appreciate being told so that it can be put right straight away. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 February 2018

We visited Play 360 on Friday 9th February. This was our third visit. The climbing wall was not opened. I felt that this fact should have been mentioned when checking in as my 9 year old grandson was so looking forward to using this area. (My husband would have taken him instead to the bowling alley opposite)
I also felt that the overall impression of 360 was grubby and unsupervised.There was hardly any play food in the shop, the dressing up clothes looked dirty and shabby and the Lego was thrown over the floor. Upstairs there were quite unruly older children running around disrequarding younger children. I know parents are meant to supervise their own children but staff interference would have had a calming effect.
I can not understand why adults have to pay £3.50 to enter. I think this because most adults were seen buying food from the cafe Rather than playing on the facilities!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us and for your feedback. We have recently updated the toy stock as it unfortunately goes missing regularly despite our best efforts to prevent this. We do ask that parents and guardians supervise their children at all times and that they inform older children of the basic rules of play to ensure a comfortable and safe visit for all, especially ensuring older children do not play in the dedicated toddler areas which are clearly labelled. The 360 Play team is around to help make your visit enjoyable and operate all of our rides. It can get very busy in the centre, especially at this time of year and it can be messier than we would like due to the volume of children around. I can assure you that the staff clean and tidy throughout the day when possible and the centre is cleaned every evening and regularly undergoes deep cleaning too. We charge for adults as we have strict guidelines on our capacity levels within each centre. This allows us to provide a comfortable and safe environment for all customers. Adults are encouraged to use the facilities whilst supervising their children.