“Really lovely”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
duffs1888
“enjoyed our stay ,but....”
Reviewed 11 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

house is quite close to amenities,has all the basics.
kitchen is strangely laid out more than two people you have to squeeze by each other
not ideal .Toilet and wash hand basin blocked up whilst we where there,owner says it happens now and again and there is a plunger under sink again not ideal.
light the candles at your peril my wife lit one and it practically exploded.
the owner or cleaners house must be a palace as we spent over an hour cleaning and mopping doing dishes etc before we left,only to have the cleaner say we left the place dirty and we left nappies lying about,we had four kids with us the youngest was 9 ,my daughter and she doesnt wear nappies.
you decide..we go 4 or 5 breaks a year and have never left a place dirty.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
18 Oct 2017
Ref:- Dispute 190126

Dear TripAdvisor I have copied and pasted the clients reply below which is on the communication page of my property which clearly shows that he had read my review prior to uploading his review which isn't correct and would have certainly impacted on his comments. In view of this I would like this review removed from my page. Also if you read through the whole communication you will clearly see that the client was completely happy with everything and I had communicated with him prior too, during and after his stay with us. His comment on there being no nappies, these were actually the kids pull-up type training nappy and also all his comment on games, washing floors etc. and rubbish I totally refute these comments but unfortunately my cleaner didn't take images to prove (I have told her she needs to do this in future) I look forward to your reply and would appreciate this as soon as possible as this negative review could affect my bookings. Regards Steven
CLIENTS COMMENTS UPLOADED ONTO MY PAGE.
paul

Just seen your review of our stay...mate you must have us mixed up with someone else all games etc where put away..there was no babies staying so no nappies where in house (unless a dolls)we washed everything we used ,filled dishwasher with remainder before we left we hoovered washed floors before we left.. we had to bag all our rubbish and leave it at rear as bins where almost full when we arrived.but cheers will leave a review myself.On 13 September 2017
Vickieliz...
South Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
“Really lovely”
Reviewed 20 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

We have recently had a short break in Heathview and had a really great time, The house is very central which means no real need to use the car.... which is great if you fancy a wee nightcap! The house itself is really lovely and Very spacious, with everything you would ever need...all of a very good quality from washing machine to baking utensils! The kids absolutely loved it too, especially the bingo thanks to the cupboard full of games and they had lots and lots of fun on the tree swing. Hope to return soon!

Management Response
21 Apr 2017
Thank you for the great feedback. We try to offer our guests a home from home stay which allows them to relax straight away and enjoy the garden and BBQ area when the weather is kind. We offer plenty of things to occupy the kids including games, WI consol, play station etc. We look forward to seeing our guests returning time after time and hope to see you returning soon. Thanks
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing