“monday teatime”

Fenay Bridge
Ranked #91 of 487 Restaurants in Huddersfield
Price range: US$7 - US$41
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Join us at Fenay Bridge and relax in our stylish, comfortable surroundings. Feel good food is in our DNA: Proud of our delicious dishes, expect meals that are packed full of flavour and served with a smile. Discover hearty favourites to modern masterpieces and know your taste buds are set for a revival. From modern classics to simple and sophisticated drinks, prepare for your taste buds to be tickled when you visit for a drink or two.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We visited on Monday 23/8/2021 for a quick bite to eat.
Staff were friendly enough but very young.
We ordered our food and then went to play outside, told we couldn't eat by the slides but people were ordering drinks there.
Waited for an hour for a burger, nuggets and a wrap. I was upsold the coleslaw but they didn't have any ( I wasn't told this, I overheard a table nearby complaining about it), no bacon on the burger and the wrap was lukewarm at best. To top it off, was told no tomato ketchup...there is a shop across the road, go and buy some...!!!
Lovely place, nice and clean but bit more organisation back of house is needed.
I'm a chef so I know when a place is struggling to cope.
We would return but only because we get 20% off with AA membership.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (400)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We’ve just moved to the area and visited here 3 times so far! Absolutely beautiful place and the staff are so kind! We often visit as a large group with my 3 year old daughter and our new 14 week old puppy and they are so welcoming and accommodating! We’ve been placed in quiet sections where we can let the pup have free reign and the staff pop in with treats for the puppy and colouring for my daughter

We all love it here and are thankful to have such a great local!

The food is fantastic, prices are very very fair as well as the drinks. Would recommend to anyone

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Came for lunch with my mum, great new menu with lots of choice.

Food arrived in a timely way, well presented and tasty, we decided to have a dessert would definitely recommend the Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake.

Kayli, Grace and Jack were great hosts and added an extra element, they were very friendly, helpful and attentive.

Will definitely be returning

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Super friendly service. The food was really nice and well priced. All the staff members made sure that our allergen suffers were well looked after.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I booked a table to treat my daughter, we ordered our drinks and meals, which were nice nothing special, but satisfactory. We really wanted a desert but felt quite full, so we decided to order desert and take it home to enjoy later, however the chef sent our dessert without ice cream and custard, I sent back asking for them to be added as I'd already paid for these and was told this could not be done.
We left feeling very disappointed and as a result we will not be returning.

1  Thank debrac565