All reviews self catering facilities parking close hob taxi microwave sink
Reviewed 2 August 2016

A very good venue for the person who is either flying in/out and staying in the area for a short or long term. The rooms are clean and with basic necessities where one can even prepare light dishes as well. The customer care is very good and customer oriented and helpful with whatever one may request. The only recommendation is that the bed linen although very clean, will be upgraded and will do away with the woolen blankets and instead substitute with washable quilts and covers. The receptionist at the time was very pleasant, helpful and cordial as well.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank CriscrisMicone
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

Apart from being in a dodgy part of town these self catering rooms are ok
Check in good. Rooms not modern but clean and facilities fine. My double room had a single too. The shower was great and linen fine
My only complaint would be the noise from the street at night.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

It tries but against ALL odds! Each small room is very very clean which is its saving grace but sadly it is next door to a very alcoholic club and they are still loudly and drunkwnly making a noise outside of my window. It was Saturday night I stayed so hopefully in the week it is much quieter. The man at reception couldn't be nicer, that too helped enormously. He's been here as might manager seven years and is kind and thoughtful. Each cell has a coffee making station- another big plus. And a tv. Phew! It was once student accommodation but then became a local authority safe harbour for the vulnerable- drug and alcohol problems and battered wives. Now it's trying as a hotel.....! I feel sorry for them that it is near this terrible club. Awful low lives who are proper alcoholics so like I said- hopefully it's only on a Saturday night! I could never stay here again but I wish them well and see they are trying. The room is in the picture and the loud drunks at 6.30am who've been at it all night with banging music until 4am

Trip type: Travelled solo
Luton R, Manager at Luton Hotel Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2016

Dear guest

I am very sorry for your noisy experience. We will endeavour to get the council to do something about the loud music. Thank you for the kind words about the night porter and the cleanliness of our rooms. (Our residence was never a safe harbour for the vulnerable, i'm not sure where you got this information from!)

Many kind regards

Reviewed 23 July 2016

I stayed here for one night prior to flying back to Cyprus. The receptionist was an ok guy, helpful and pleasant. The room was clean, well equipped but small. it was very close to the town centre where there is a number of restaurants and pubs. The parking close to the hotel is difficult, I was lucky enough to have a space in there car park which only takes 3 cars. The hotel states it has wifi but I could not connect to it anywhere in the hotel. I would stay again but for one night.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Guest

Thank you for your kind review. We have now fixed the wi-fi connectivity in the rooms, it was a problem of overloading. Unfortunately the rooms are small, but this is reflected in our pricing strategy. The kitchenettes hopefully makes up for our downfall!

Kind regards

Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

I was here only one night, my room was a selfcatering for 1 person and it was comfortable and cozy. I missed the utensils from the kitchen, but the other things were there (glass, mug, plates, saucepans) The staff were friendly and helpful. I had everything I could want. Thank you!

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for your kind comments, hopefully we see you again in the future at our residence.

Kind regards