All reviews lovely hotel including olives italian olives bar nibbles basic room pull out bed night shift slamming doors chain hotels home from home near airport parking on site birthday party booked this hotel night stay an early flight recommend this hotel
Reviewed 22 January 2018

The entrance was quite grand, a bit blingy... helpful chap on the desk, showed me half way to my room (to the lift - then explained to me while I was in the lift that I had a pull down bed..). Everywhere was clean, but the pull down bed wasn't as comfortable as other beds I have stayed in, and in all the hotels that I have stayed in, I have never had one before.

It was a fairly cheap night, so I am not going to be negative, but I wouldn't expect to have paid any more than I did.

Car park and walking distance to Luton.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Alexander C, Front Office Manager at Linton Hotel Luton, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Dear Kelly B,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us here at Linton Hotel.

We understand that the bed's in the room may be a new experience fol some of our guests; however, we do fully advertise them as 'pull down beds'.

We assist guests greatly throughout both the booking and check in process and I am sure that the staff member who checked you in will have explained the bed to you and offered assistance should you have needed it.

This is standard policy for our hotel and our fully trained team are always prepared to assist where necessary.

Our rates do not reflect the grandness of our hotel and are extremely competitive for the area.

We do hope that you will be back again soon and would like to reassure you that our team are available 24/7 during your stay.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Phenomenal new hotel. Beautiful surroundings very luxurious. Wonderful food. Fantastic staff. Rooms are boutique style and very functional with super use of space. Very unique. My new home from home. Great find and looking forward to my next visit already.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Alexander C, Front Office Manager at Linton Hotel Luton, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

Dear Donna Duffy,
We are so pleased that you have enjoyed your time spent with us and would like to thank you for leaving such a wonderful review!

To be described as a home from home is incredible and exactly what we strive to be here at Linton Hotel.

Your fantastic comment regarding our staff means a lot to all of us and I will personally pass it on to the team.

We can't wait to see you again and wish you all the best!

Alexander

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Stayed for 2 nights, what a beautiful hotel in luton town, it was absolutely lovely with a very warm welcome from the staff , we booked a basic room and was upgraded to suite that had a roll top bath , it had snowed that day, so after working all day and going into our room it was lovely and warm with a very large bed, very comfortable sleep, the deco of the of the hotel is very impressive we loved it, we did not eat at the hotel but there was a few people in the restaurant and bar, so we assum it must be popular, great parking space at hotel , we walked into town which was only 15min, and the m1 to london is not far , we can't wait to visit again , if your looking for a place to hold an event this looks the business top CLASS

Room tip: I would call hotel before you arrive and tell them what you like , the will do their best to accommodate
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Excellent hotel all round, would highly recommend. We were greeted at reception by a lovely lady, very helpful and rather than tell us where room was we were taken to it. Was a bit wary when shown the pull down bed but it was very comfortable.
Dinner was excellent that evening, would highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Alexander C, Front Office Manager at Linton Hotel Luton, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Dear Shaggy190747,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with here at Linton Hotel.

We are so pleased that you had an enjoyable stay and that our staff made you feel welcome upon arrival and throughout your stay.

We understand completely any hesitance when greeted with the pull down bed; however, as you mentioned they are extremely comfortable and have only received positive reviews by our guests.

To hear your words regard your dining experience is excellent and we appreciate your recommendation to others in your review.

We hope to see you again very soon.

Alexander

Reviewed 17 December 2017

The hotel staff was really friendly. The room, although small, was clean and comfortable. The food in the restaurant was amazing, I recommend having a meal at the hotel. Overall experience was excellent and I would definitely recommend the hotel...

Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Alexander C, Front Office Manager at Linton Hotel Luton, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Dear Simo_Jese,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us here at Linton Hotel.

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and even more so that you were able to dine with us in our onsite restaurant.

To hear that the food was 'amazing' is fantastic and I will pass your comments on to our head chef, Sean who I'm sure will be equally thrilled.

We hope that you had a wonderful Christmas and look forward to welcoming you back in the New Year.

Warmest Regards,