All reviews an early flight one night luton airport door step ten minute walk disabled room comfortable bed few hours sleep plenty of hot water an overnight stay car parking freezing cold breakfast starts air con fit for purpose within walking distance hotel is located
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for the night before our flight. It was very clean the staff were helpful. Food is available to order but you can also order from just eat etc. The room we had was a twin and was comfortable and big enough for what we needed. The hotel seemed to be very sound proof as once we were in the room you could hardly here planes going over. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Sherif G, General Manager at ibis Budget Luton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Dear Value Guest,

Best Regards

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Well..just arrived only 5 mins ago and already extremely impressed!..The girl on reception was welcoming and efficient! Had my room key in less than a minute! On entering the room..was struck by how immaculately clean it was!..(Big shout out to the cleaning staff)..how often they are forgotten!
The room (some have mentioned basic)..but was, I think.. beautifully designed ..(I'm no Gok Wan though)!..There are loads of plug sockets and even ones with integrated USB!..The toilet (as toilets go) is immaculate!..again..well done the cleaning peeps!..just love the mirror and tiles! (see pics).For an overnight stay before heading into the city tomorrow... it's just a lovely chilled out vibe!.... Highly recommend!..Dave

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Dear Mr Lyons,

It is truly a delight to read your review from your recent stay with us at Ibis Budget London Luton Airport.

Our entire team strive to ensure each and every guest has only the best of experiences when staying with us, so real time feedback is most greatly appreciated.

I am delighted to read that our location and comfy room was perfect for your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our home again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 16 August 2018

We had a triple room and overall were satisfied. The room was clean and convenient for our early morning flight. We were however disappointed that only 10 minutes free parking is allowed for check in and although the hotel is part of the Accor group our stay was not recognised under the Accor rewards scheme...odd!!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Thomas P,

Thank you for taking the time to write a honest review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit and had good stay at Hotel Ibis budget London Luton Airport. Just to advise that all of the Ibis Budget Brand worldwide do not participate in Le Club Accorhotels program.

I look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 16 August 2018

My wife was traveling into Luton Airport with our two young daughters at 11pm one night, and rather than head home straight away (as we had a long drive) we felt it would be better to spend the night in a hotel close by.

Most places within walking distance of the airport were wanting £90-120 a night, while I got the Ibis Budget for £65 a night.

Firstly, this is a Ibis Budget Brand hotel, so expect it to be budget (ie a VERY basic room and nothing more.... no hair dryer, no tables or showers gels etc.....) but it did the job that we required it for, as it was 00:20am before we arrived from the airport, and were on our way home by 10:00am the next morning.

Couple of other things, firstly there is a £10.00 charge to use their car park facilities (which was not made clear at time of booking) and while I noticed a number of people park on the grass verge on the main road, a number of cars had parking tickets.

Breakfast seemed good value at £5.50 each, but in all honesty, you get a very poor continental breakfast - cheese and hams, bacon (yet no eggs), cakes, cereals, coffee and tea etc....

For a airport located right at the end of the runway one thing that will shock you is how quiet the hotel is, I think it was about 8am before I heard the first plane take off.

From the airport, you are probably a good 5 minute walk to the main terminal, and with the inflated prices that Luton Airport charge for a simple drop off and pick up, if staying in the hotel, probably best to walk, as its not all that far.

All in all I suited our needs for the one night we needed it and probably would consider it again in future.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear Value Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write an honest review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit and had good stay at Hotel Ibis budget London Luton Airport..Just to assure you that our Car Park fare is very comptitive with the Luton market..

I look forward to welcoming you to our hotel in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

They say they have 24/7 food service but they do not. Do not be misled. There are plenty of other hotels nearby. Stay at one of them. Do not stay here. Seriously, don’t stay here.......ever..........I have nothing more to say but trip advisor tells me I must....

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Matt O,

I am really sorry to hear that your stay was not up to expectations. I would like to discuss this with you in person. Please could you contact me on ha0y7-gm@accor.com.

Best Regards,