“Best Kebab in Luton Now”
Review of Best Kebab

Best Kebab
Ranked #95 of 354 Restaurants in Luton
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

After being taken over from my last post in 2016, this place had to be the best kebab shop in Luton. The guy running it now is really friendly and polite. The meat tastes fresh and has a great taste. The salad too is fresh and crispy. Portions are large so be aware.
I would not think of going elsewhere now!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

The place is now called Turkish Delight. Owned by the legendary Sammy. Always great quality food & service. Sam always has good staff & quality product. Been eating from his establishments for 30 + years & will continue for many more.

Without doubt the best kebab house takeaway in Luton area.

Go for it!

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Lovely guy that owns the place very pleasant always says hello if you are walking past not even going into the shop if you want plus salad they give you extra

1  Thank footygirl19
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

I'm usualy ordering from here the chicken shish which is the best around Luton by far. Despite some other reviews saying that the person selling is rude I can say that is NOT. All staff here are Turkish and very polite (I mention that I've been about 60-70 times in the last 2 years). The takeaway is very clean and high standard. The only reason i gave 4 rating instead of 5 is only because the price. I would say that is little overpriced for the area but looking from the quality point of view is somehow compensate it.

1  Thank MihaiSir
Reviewed 22 September 2016

I used to use this outlet on a weekly basis and got to know and be known by the staff. The food is usually quite good but more expensive than similar local outlets. However, I stopped using it because on getting home I found all the food was undercooked and I believe that was intentional. Not sure what I did to upset them but I don't have to use the Best Kebab, there are plenty others who serve me well.

1  Thank Radiostrider