“Excellent value and really good quality”
Review of East Coast Kitchen

East Coast Kitchen
Ranked #17 of 395 Restaurants in Scarborough
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Googled "breakfast Scarborough" and East Coast Kitchen was one of the results on the first page- really glad we chose to visit. A huge stack of blueberry, bacon and maple syrup pancakes, eggs benedict, a hot chocolate and bottomless coffee set me back less than £20. Not only was the food plentiful and very reasonably priced, it was obviously cooked fresh to order and was top quality. There didn't appear to be many vegetarian options on the menu, but when my partner enquired about the possibility of having the eggs benedict without bacon the waitress immediately offered mushrooms as a replacement- he's used to having to have a meal minus all the interesting parts elsewhere so he was very happy that his dietary requirements were catered to so well. Decor was very good- all Americana themed and spotlessly clean throughout. The only thing I wasn't too keen on was the "please wait to be seated" sign as I didn't really think the font fit the theme as well as it could have done, but this is absolutely just me being pedantic.
I don't expect to be visiting Scarborough again but if I ever find myself in the area I'll definitely visit a second time.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

As a group of family and friends, we were looking for a breakfast to setnus up for a long day of travel... and we found it! East Coast Kitchen provides so much choice there was something for everyone and the portions were great! The staff were amazingly friendly and helpful, making the whole experience exactly what we were looking for. Perfect way to start the day.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Friendly and attentive service, fantastic standard of food and a good price. We had full rack of ribs which were fab and the big cheese burger. Big portions but good quality! Would definitely recommend a visit

Reviewed 27 April 2018

We visited as a family of four (with two kids) in April. Our waiter Will was attentive, chatty and knowledgeable about the menu. He also got on great with the kids. The menu was full of fun twists on classic US food like burgers, hot dogs, mac and cheese, Philly cheese steaks etc. The food arrived quickly and was not haute cuisine but delicious nonetheless, with huge portions. I had the mac and cheese - it was perfectly cooked and I would guess home-made. My husband ordered the two foot long hot dog with chilli and pulled pork which looked fabulous and he managed to finish it (just about). We would have returned for a second visit but we were on holiday and ran out of time to go back. I would recommend it to anyone in Scarborough!

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Fantastic pancakes! Really friendly staff, reasonable prices. Me and my partner would highly recommend this restaurant. Burgers are fab too!